Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shrinking white population as we know it

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
The jews wants to breed amerimutt aka incels so more and more men will suffer and watch chad fuck theyre women!

Attachments

• images - 2023-04-17T182113.120.jpeg
    images - 2023-04-17T182113.120.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 58
Pretty sure the whole amerimutt thing is overstated. There are plenty of pure Europeans in America, it’s primarily just the mulattos and latinxs who are mutts

Yep, fuck those jews

Fuck feminism too. Exterminate all females or beat the shit out of them.

Pretty sure the whole amerimutt thing is overstated. There are plenty of pure Europeans in America, it’s primarily just the mulattos and latinxs who are mutts
And they have shit attitudes aswell, Kinda reminds me of women!

the whole mass immigration of shitskins on Europe/native white continent is made on purpose to replace the native people

the whole mass immigration of shitskins on Europe/native white continent is made on purpose to replace the native people
To replace natives or whiteys?

To replace natives or whiteys?
whites are natives on Europe (then they conquered North America and etc), amerindians are natives on Americas, blacks are natives on Africa and asians natives on Asia

Yeah. Great Replacement, so yahuds can have an even dumber population to govern and enslave

i dont care about white people

This is typical female behavior if you manage to get in a relationship with a girl too ugly to get a chad to commit.

Many many dudes in relationships would be better off and happier as an incel. That's how bad things have become.
Women are not supposed to act like this, Women are becoming more masculine and not feminine i hear redpillers say.

The world doesn't care about white people. You guys aren't special. Get over it.

Yeah. Great Replacement, so yahuds can have an even dumber population to govern and enslave
I don't think it's a conspiracy.

White people, and high IQ minorities (black, white, asian...) have less children. The Jews did do one good thing, which is to keep pushing for the expansion of LGBTQ + Trans to at least stunt the population growth of the lower IQ people of all races in the U.S., to slow the decline. High IQ people don't fall for that shit, so it absolutely does stunt low IQ breeding.

Beyond that we have to import people from other countries. Immigration tries to get people with jobs and careers.

Race is correlated highly correlated with IQ and productivity, but it doesn't matter as much as IQ and productivity. It's better to have a bunch of high IQ hard working black men than a bunch of low IQ lazy white men. The danger is the low IQ outbreeding everyone else.

Indeed, the world is and has always been a battleground of racial conflict

Chudpreet

卐 SAMWAFFEN DIVISION 卐​

★★★★
JoinedFeb 8, 2023Posts2,326

Yet you wear swastikas with pride!

You guys aren't special
Would disagree cause whites do have the best genetics on average. But yeah, just being white doesn’t make you special.

White incel = subhuman like the rest of us

White people, and high IQ minorities (black, white, asian...) have less children. The Jews did do one thing, which is to keep pushing for the expansion of LGBTQ + Trans to at least stunt the population growth of the lower IQ people of all races in the U.S., to slow the decline.

Beyond that we have to import people from other countries. Immigration tries to get people with jobs and careers.

Race is correlated highly correlated with IQ and productivity, but it doesn't matter as much as IQ and productivity. It's better to have a bunch of high IQ hard working black men than a bunch of low IQ lazy white men. The danger is the low IQ outbreeding everyone else.
White men are NOT low IQ

@Govid_Dorious

White people, and high IQ minorities (black, white, asian...) have less children. The Jews did do one thing, which is to keep pushing for the expansion of LGBTQ + Trans to at least stunt the population growth of the lower IQ people of all races in the U.S., to slow the decline.

What a disgusting username you have

Would disagree cause whites do have the best genetics on average. But yeah, just being white doesn’t make you special.

White incel = subhuman like the rest of us
Whites have achieved the most on this planet! Fuck off

Who says I’m on the side of curries? I don’t even value my life, much less my race

Whites have achieved the most on this planet! Fuck off
High IQ whites*

Some white guy in an American trailer park doesn’t deserve credit for the accomplishments of people like Nietzsche

Who says I’m on the side of curries? I don’t even value my life, much less my race
If a Mayofoid wanted to ascend with you would you forgo logic and give her your genes ?

Curries arent the worst, The black people that are violent are, Theres a difference between the N worders and the black man, The Black man is civilized, The N worder is not and violent and he is very much coming at anything he doesnt like with a glock therefore hes now in jail.

What a disgusting username you have
My life goal is to locationmax when I retire and get an asian girlfriend. Maybe an impossible dream, maybe not, but it gives me hope to keep living.

Chudpreet

卐 SAMWAFFEN DIVISION 卐​

★★★★
JoinedFeb 8, 2023Posts2,326

Also, my custom title and pfp are a joke

High IQ whites*

Some white guy in an American trailer park doesn’t deserve credit for the accomplishments of people like Nietzsche
I am a high IQ white, I just dont get to use it cuz im ugly.

@noodlelover Why do you love noodlewomen? They dont love you back, They just want your greencard yaknow as they think foreigners are rich!

Curries arent the worst, The black people that are violent are, Theres a difference between the N worders and the black man, The Black man is civilized, The N worder is not and violent and he is very much coming at anything he doesnt like with a glock therefore hes now in jail.
No, the black man and the N are one and the same. You might want to research the warrior gene

Also, curries are worse than blacks genetically speaking. We might be a little bit smarter but they physically mog us in every way, plus they have waaay higher testosterone

No, the black man and the N are one and the same. You might want to research the warrior gene

Also, curries are worse than blacks genetically speaking. We might be a little bit smarter but they physically mog us in every way, plus they have waaay higher testosterone
Who has higher testosterone?

@noodlelover Why do you love noodlewomen?
Because I find them attractive.
They dont love you back, They just want your greencard yaknow as they think foreigners are rich!
I don't care. As long as I never actually marry them, it keeps the pressure on them to keep acting like they love me (somewhat) and keep the girlfriend experience up, instead of draining my bank account and paying no attention to me.

If they give me an ultimatum to marry them or they'll leave, that's when I will rotate them out with a new one. lol

Last edited:
If a Mayofoid wanted to ascend with you would you forgo logic and give her your genes ?
I’d fuck any foid that gave me a chance. Not reproducing though, this bloodline ends with me

Who has higher testosterone?
Niggas have way higher testosterone than curries. Niggas are warriors, niggas are athletes. Curries are STEM wageslaves who sit at desks all day, and that’s the best of curries

Its true, I AM!
Damn :(

You can increase your IQ by eating healthy foods (eggs, vegetables, fish, nuts), getting good sleep, reducing stress, exercising, meditation, and reading.

Genes effect your maximum IQ, but you can still have a good IQ for your genes.

Damn :(

You can increase your IQ by eating healthy foods (eggs, vegetables, fish, nuts), getting good sleep, reducing stress, exercising, meditation, and reading.

Genes effect your maximum IQ, but you can still have a good IQ for your genes.

If it wasnt for my face, Id be slaying hard rn!

Because I find them attractive.

I don't care. As long as I never actually marry them, it keeps the pressure on them to keep acting like they love me (somewhat) and keep the girlfriend experience up, instead of draining my bank account and paying no attention to me.

If they give me an ultimatum to marry them or they'll leave, that's when I will rotate them out with a new one. lol
Yeah thatll work