Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shrinking white population as we know it

"Life's purpose is to breed, if you don't breed you get outbreed and than it's over" ~Saint Hamudi ﷺ

Attachments

• 759344-0f44b539c708302bc1dbd9f19bc58e80.mp4
    365.9 KB
Not gonna lie that's sounds kinda cucked but okay
Just because curry social norms dictate that every male must start a family doesn’t mean I need to. I’m not giving the world another currycel, and I’m sure as hell not dooming another currycel to suffer in this cruel clown world

Just because curry social norms dictate that every male must start a family doesn’t mean I need to. I’m not giving the world another currycel, and I’m sure as hell not dooming another currycel to suffer in this cruel clown world
Brutal

"Life's purpose is to breed, if you don't breed you get outbreed and than it's over" ~Saint Hamudi ﷺ
Incels shouldn’t breed though. Only attractive, athletic, and/or high IQ people have any genetic value. Most of us on this site don’t

Incels shouldn’t breed though. Only attractive, athletic, and/or high IQ people have any genetic value. Most of us on this site don’t

If it wasnt for my face, Id be slaying hard rn!
True.
Yeah thatll work
Yay! Yah, I've seen so many guys living shit lives, where their wives stay in south east asia (probably cheating on them), while they work and send them money. Or sending all their money to the family of the wife, going broke, and then getting divorced anyways.

I've seen more than enough, to not make the same mistake of so many guys. I've seen even good looking (superhero looking) guys get fucked over in this way.

It's harder in the moment when you're in love. But I know how women think. I recognize all the small things, the micro-expressions, the subtle calculated manipulation. They're not as smart as they think.

Don't care. The less White these countries become the more dysfunctional they are, which is a good thing considering its White Western countries where feminism and other looney shit originated and is promoted from.

Don't care. The less White these countries become the more dysfunctional they are, which is a good thing considering its White Western countries where feminism and other looney shit originated and is promoted from.
Clearly you have no clue who is actually responsible for the creation and promotion of leftism

Clearly you have no clue who is actually responsible for the creation and promotion of leftism
Of course I do. They're disproportionately guilty and deserve their due, but it doesn't change how Whites embraced liberalism along with them.

Of course I do. They're disproportionately guilty and deserve their due, but it doesn't change how Whites embraced liberalism along with them.
Whites embraced liberalism as a result of systemic brainwash. Any race is susceptible to that shit

I agree with you though that white leftists do need their heads bashed in. Anders Breivik was based for sending 80 to a well-deserved early grave

Whites embraced liberalism as a result of systemic brainwash. Any race is susceptible to that shit

I agree with you though that white leftists do need their heads bashed in. Anders Breivik was based for sending 80 to a well-deserved early grave
Anders was a piece of shit!, 80 innocent kids sent to death is nothing to be a smuck about!

Hereby, I summon my fighter @MiSKiRaT
let the retarded race coper defend his precious pigskin race, hopefully they'll supply him with nordic giga stacies as a thank you for punching down on genetic fuck ups in this site

Anders was a piece of shit!, 80 innocent kids sent to death is nothing to be a smuck about!
They were leftists. People like them are a massive part of the reason your country is flooded with ethnics today

Based coomskins need all to be exterminated

The jews wants to breed amerimutt aka incels so more and more men will suffer and watch chad fuck theyre women!
Let's not point out that there are more people who are genetically European on this planet. Than there ever was in any point in history.

My dad is ginger white, he has a bunch of kids from different women.

Let's not point out that there are more people who are genetically European on this planet. Than there ever was in any point in history.
I got all the right genes except my face, Nordic, 180, Blue eyes, Yet

Ugly, Huge eyes, Weird chin, Broken nose birth defect, Huge eyelid exposure, Not necessarely recessed chin but something is going on there and i dont like it, Its not chad chin, ADHD aspergers, What else, Yeah shit social skills.

Im a mockery of my own gene, Disieases and ugly face on a somewhat okay body, A face CAN singlehandedly make someone a truecel, Broken nose can too, Im living proof.

i need to breed my estonian oneitis

i need to breed my estonian oneitis
Ive been to that country, They fed me some weird sandwitch in a store JFL everyone had to get the same

You need to change your name nextyear