Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The sitedownpills are too brutal

Celius

Celius

-
Tfw you know you’re participating in a glow infested honeypot but you don’t care cause the pain of being lonely is far more immense that you don’t even gaf that you’re being watched. :feelsbadman:

Too brutal. :feelscry:

I am legit thinking of leaving this forum now. This is getting too ridiculous :lasereyes:

Yeah, I always think about it too lol.
I have been thinking about whether this site has been a good thing or bad thing for my life. Kinda both at the same time tbh. Good because I am now ultra blackpilled and can see through the lies that soyciety forces everyone to believe. It also lets me connect with like minded people.

Bad because its very addictive and a huge time waster. I wish we could still see time online. I'm sure I have over a week online and I have not even been here for that long compared to others. All that time wasted reading shitposts and water is wet threads... :feelshaha::feelsrope:

I have been thinking about whether this site has been a good thing or bad thing for my life. Kinda both at the same time tbh. Good because I am now ultra blackpilled and can see through the lies that soyciety forces everyone to believe. It also lets me connect with like minded people.

Bad because its very addictive and a huge time waster. I wish we could still see time online. I'm sure I have over a week online and I have not even been here for that long compared to others. All that time wasted reading shitposts and water is wet threads... :feelshaha::feelsrope:
I’ve been blackpilled long before I joined this shithole. I got initially blackpilled on /v/ of all places early 2019, then I discovered r/incelswithouthate later, got eventually bombarded with the ban hammer and I went to smaller spaces like r/chillcels and r/kindnesscels and so many others. All got banned as well.

Incels are just hated. No matter what we say or do, we will be hated and not just because of the lunatics who gave the community a bad representation.

But yeah, overall, not a good way to cope. I think leaving is ultimately the right decision. It’s just a matter of when.