Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The "Slavpill"

"White people are discriminated against too!"

Meanwhile in curryland

what a bunch of bullshit

I thought the blackpill had established that curries were the LEAST attractive people one earth? Why would i believe that slavic women desire curries over their own men? It make no sense at all.
Slavs still mog curries into oblivion (in the looks department).The problem is women being liberal and men being conservative.The liberal propaganda is in full swing in most slav countries

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Slavs are often ogrecels. It's really fucking hard to be a Slavic prettyboy. Our women would rather fuck curries than us, literally. Every foreigner in Poland won't leave without getting laid. Foreigners are turning them on.
I can't relate to this.Most women here are disgusted by the idea of fucking a nigger or a curry.
They get publicly ridiculed if they do.
I've never in my life seen a Bulgarian woman with a black man.

wow he must have a nice personality
200-gif.178267

I don't believe this for one second.
It’s true, even curries in Poland have higher status than your average pole because they seem exotic and don’t speak Polish.
And blacks, even ugly ones, are gigaslayers. Almost every young foid has photo of her kissing or hugging a black guy on her instagram page. BBCs are seen as trophy for girls these days. Some clubs give black guys free entries to attract foids. I didn’t believe this at first but one of my friends who is a chadlite mentioned his girlfriend had a black ex. The conversation was about dick size and he said something along those lines “my gf slept with a black guy with 20 cm dick and said I’m better at sex than him, see? Size doesn’t matter”. I was like wtf your gf slept with a black guy? You guys probably won’t beleive it becuase it really does sound weird and like a larp but it happened.
Sometimes reality is even stranger than our memes.

tldr if you are a foreigner you can easily get laid in poland.

Everyone being higher than me makes my 5"7 look like I'm a kid from school.
Foids here have all the rights and still get to play traditional girl cards.
Combine high standards with huge poverty (buying 1 kilo of normal chicken meat costs 1/32 of minimal wage in Ukraine) it is just insane to even meet a foid a single time.Having a coffee and a piece of cake for you and your foid costs like 1/20 of a minimal wage.

It’s true, even curries in Poland have higher status than your average pole because they seem exotic and don’t speak Polish.
And blacks, even ugly ones, are gigaslayers. Almost every young foid has photo of her kissing or hugging a black guy on her instagram page. BBCs are seen as trophy for girls these days. Some clubs give black guys free entries to attract foids. I didn’t believe this at first but one of my friends who is a chadlite mentioned his girlfriend had a black ex. The conversation was about dick size and he said something along those lines “my gf slept with a black guy with 20 cm dick and said I’m better at sex than him, see? Size doesn’t matter”. I was like wtf your gf slept with a black guy? You guys probably won’t beleive it becuase it really does sound weird and like a larp but it happened.
Sometimes reality is even stranger than our memes.

tldr if you are a foreigner you can easily get laid in poland.
just fucking lol at that cuck chadlite

I'm still jelous because he had many virgin gf throughout the years. But what he said really fucking surprised me, like if I was living in matrix, especially considering you don't see that many black here and yet almost every foid my age dated or hooked up with one.
Clown World.
Maybe that's why you don't see them
Wow polish foods are gigawhores

681B8142 DAE6 4883 B581 48758427E0CF

Slavs are tall
Im 5’7 :feelsrope:
I believe the reason some Poles have such good genetics is that they are in the West and either are German or German mixed
12A69BFE AE44 4715 85FE 715E65D4D0DB

Last edited:
Everyone being higher than me makes my 5"7 look like I'm a kid from school.
Foids here have all the rights and still get to play traditional girl cards.
Combine high standards with huge poverty (buying 1 kilo of normal chicken meat costs 1/32 of minimal wage in Ukraine) it is just insane to even meet a foid a single time.Having a coffee and a piece of cake for you and your foid costs like 1/20 of a minimal wage.
FACT 1: Slavs from the Dinaric Alps are literally the tallest people on earth
FACT 2: Slavs are universally considered the most masculine and least cucked people in Europe.
FACT 3: Slavic countries are nowhere near as feminist/progressive as other European nations.
If you're Slavic it is NOT over. I have never understood why being Slavic is bad on .co. Slavs are on average tall and beautiful, you wouldn't want to be a swarthy ethnic right? Of course you wouldn't. I am sick and tired of the "Slavpill" when in reality Slavs are CHADS on average.
Most Slavs are ugly, short, skinny and bald.

Or, they're fat short ugly ogres.

Slavic countries are nowhere near as feminist/progressive as other European nations.
They are if you live in the larger cities, where the jobs are.

If they are less progressive, that's only in the sense that the women are even more averse to cold approaches and dealing with random guys. Needless to say, that is not helpful if you can't get a date.

The slavpill is the most brutal pill produced by this forum to date, even the racepill pales in comparison

Look, just a year ago before being slavpilled I used to identify as white

week-in-review-channing-tatum-laughing-1_zpscb03kjt4.gif

Can you imagine that

But the slavpill explains it all

>FACT 1
We get mogged by nerdics (swedes) and WASPs(dutch), also height doesnt mean shit if youre not white and look ugly as shit as most slavs are

>FACT 2
Not being cucked doesnt mean anything, there are many users on this forum who are not cucked but were still incels, Id rather be cucked and have sex than be blackpilled and incel tbh

>FACT 3
Literally the same as 2. Who gives a shit about feminism when youre not getting any, my morals are entirely determined by my ability to get laid, Im very flexible, if becoming a feminist would guarantee me Id get laid then hurrah for womens rights!

Black guy slayed 17 girls in Croatia in 50 days
C212FFB1 37EE 4850 8F2F 8A59521AACE6

64048B0D 4052 450B 836D CE2452CF83F3

Another Black guy talking about how easy it is to fuck girls in Croatia:
9E2D78A2 F7A9 4924 9CFE 252FBDDF50D4

Black guy Simon Mol fucked over 300 girls in Poland and spread HIV to over 40 of them:

Blackcels should go to Slavic countries to ascend
Even Ricecels are ascending with Russian foids:

Last edited:
View attachment 178398
View attachment 178399
View attachment 178400
Black guy Simon Mol fucked over 300 girls in Poland and spread HIV to over 40 of them:

just fucking lol another day ruined

View attachment 178398
View attachment 178399
View attachment 178400

Croatian women are always whores and coal burners

In Canada the Croatian girls were fucking ugly and fucked niggers

View attachment 178398
View attachment 178399
View attachment 178400

Slavic girls are literally public cumrags JFL

View attachment 178398
View attachment 178399
View attachment 178400

Jewish.

I can't even tell the difference between Slavs and western Europeans sometimes tbh.

View attachment 178398
View attachment 178399
View attachment 178400

@Newbie17 @Teutonic Knight
:lul::kys:

@Newbie17 @Teutonic Knight
:lul::kys:
I already said many times that you just have to be BBC to slay in Slavic countries. Those links and pics don't surprise me at all. BBC in my own country? Mogs me incredibly hard.

JBW copers on suicide watch.

I already said many times that you just have to be BBC to slay in Slavic countries. Those links and pics don't surprise me at all. BBC in my own country? Mogs me incredibly hard.

JBW copers on suicide watch.
Nice of you to believe Mr. Bergstein's made up stories with made-up characters in it, very progressive of you.

FACT 2: Slavs are universally considered the most masculine and least cucked people in Europe.
FACT 3: Slavic countries are nowhere near as feminist/progressive as other European nations.
The only fact was the first, the rest are anecdotal evidence. Although certainly I'm not saying they're lies, just that they haven't been proven. Again, I'm not dismissing them, but not accepting them.

Nice of you to believe Mr. Bergstein's made up stories with made-up characters in it, very progressive of you.
I don't have to read stories to know what's up. I will say it again that BBC in my country mogs me by default.

FACT 1: Slavs from the Dinaric Alps are literally the tallest people on earth
If you're Slavic it is NOT over. I have never understood why being Slavic is bad on .co. Slavs are on average tall and beautiful, you wouldn't want to be a swarthy ethnic right? Of course you wouldn't. I am sick and tired of the "Slavpill" when in reality Slavs are CHADS on average.

I honestly could care less slavs are brothers in my eyes they fought back agaist the racists so their brothers in arms

Just no. Slavland is poor and feminist. Men are ugly as fuck btu women very attractive. If you have low t as a slav you're srewed beyond belief.

slavs are an inferior version of whites, but still white