Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sleep cope

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today is one of those days I really feel so depressed. Gonna sleep it off. Sleep is the ultimate best cope and is always a temporary release. Do you guys enjoy sleeping as a cope?

I like it but alcohol is a better cope for me

Yes, under sedation. I enjoy being too sedated to care about filth.

I hate summer therefore cause its often too hot to get a good sleep at night. Sleep cope is better in autumn/winter.

I like sleeping and believe it's the best cope and only relief to escape this awful reality, but I also have insomnia. It's as if life was obsessed about me seeing her fucking middle finger.

I like sleeping and believe it's the best cope and only relief to escape this awful reality, but I also have insomnia. It's as if life was obsessed about me seeing her fucking middle finger.
They say sleep is the cousin of death.

not really, sleep disturbance is like the most common problem you encounter if you are physically and mentally unhealthy

that said it is nice if restful sleep does show up

They say sleep is the cousin of death.
The only reason I don't kill myself is because life is probably a loop and once you die your consciousness goes back to 0 and you live again and again your shitty life from the very first memories you can recollect. As there's no free will there's also no reason to try to escape this stupid loop. In fact, if you commit suicide, then it's just because your loop was supposed to be that way anyway. There's no point in doing or not doing. Just rot already.

The only reason I don't kill myself is because life is probably a loop and once you die your consciousness goes back to 0 and you live again and again your shitty life from the very first memories you can recollect. As there's no free will there's also no reason to try to escape this stupid loop. In fact, if you commit suicide, then it's just because your loop was supposed to be that way anyway. There's no point in doing or not doing. Just rot already.
97C650FC 9DF1 481F 9181 BFCC5358F2DA

Can't sleep for shit.

I spent an ungoldy amount of money on making my bed comfy so I can LDAR on my days off

Can you elab ? I have 10k to spend on that.
It was a few years ago but I remeber going on jewtube to research best sheets and mattresses, also went to a mattress shop to do some research on the subject. By 'ungodly' I mean 1k ish, I'm very middle class.

It was a few years ago but I remeber going on jewtube to research best sheets and mattresses, also went to a mattress shop to do some research on the subject. By 'ungodly' I mean 1k ish, I'm very middle class.
Which kind of mattress did you choose ? Mine is shit and full of bugs.

I hate summer therefore cause its often too hot to get a good sleep at night. Sleep cope is better in autumn/winter.

Even autumn and spring are difficult to stay in bed for. Maybe Canadacels have it better?

im not sure if it just goes back to the start of life or if you go into a different plane of existence. but theres no saying that this is the only level there maybe be another 500 levels of shit to go through before "the end". theres also no saying that you wont remember the previous ones when you go to the next one anyway. maybe just the corporal ones you cant remember but tbh i cant see there being a ton of corporal body levels.

i agree with you that any decision you make is known that you will make that decision. if you over think it and try to purposely choose something different then you normally would, that is determined that you would behave like that. there is no getting around it. no matter how much you try to think and plan and make moves and decisions, that was all preknown you would do all that, or lack of all that.

Dreams are the only place I can be happy other than under drugs or alcohol.

Today is one of those days I really feel so depressed. Gonna sleep it off. Sleep is the ultimate best cope and is always a temporary release. Do you guys enjoy sleeping as a cope?
Yep my favorite cope since my childhood

im not sure if it just goes back to the start of life or if you go into a different plane of existence. but theres no saying that this is the only level there maybe be another 500 levels of shit to go through before "the end". theres also no saying that you wont remember the previous ones when you go to the next one anyway. maybe just the corporal ones you cant remember but tbh i cant see there being a ton of corporal body levels.

i agree with you that any decision you make is known that you will make that decision. if you over think it and try to purposely choose something different then you normally would, that is determined that you would behave like that. there is no getting around it. no matter how much you try to think and plan and make moves and decisions, that was all preknown you would do all that, or lack of all that.
Zeta High IQ theory tbh

I never sleep for more than five hours unless if I'm on xanax

I never sleep for more than five hours unless if I'm on xanax
I know better than to ever touch benzodiazepines. I’m already having enough problems with alcohol, Benzos would kill me lol.

I did nothing but work and sleep for almost 4 years, kind of sad to think about:fuk:

*sleeps for 4 hours*
Erghh :fuk: I'm tired as hell

*sleeps for 10 hours*
Erghh :fuk: I'm still tired as hell

*sleeps for 13 hours*
Erghh :fuk: I'm still fucking tired

:lasereyes:

WHY THE FUCK DO I STILL FEEL TIRED NO MATTER HOW MANY HOURS I SLEEP IN THE ENTIRE DAY?

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL???? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

*sleeps for 4 hours*

*sleeps for 10 hours*

*sleeps for 13 hours*

WHY THE FUCK DO I STILL FEEL TIRED NO MATTER HOW MANY HOURS I SLEEP IN THE ENTIRE DAY?

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL???? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Time to Ritalinmaxx.

*sleeps for 4 hours*

*sleeps for 10 hours*

*sleeps for 13 hours*

prolly need more caffeine and less simple carbohydrates

when I stopped having bread w/ my lunch, that helped keep me awake

as for me, I can't even get more than 7hrs cuz my back will hurt too much :fuk:

prolly need more caffeine and less simple carbohydrates

when I stopped having bread w/ my lunch, that helped keep me awake
Thanks for the tips :feelsokman: I already drink 1-2 liters of soda a day so caffeine for sure doesn't help. (Did I build up some sort of caffeine tolerance?)

Perhaps drinking less soda is the correct answer but I'm really hoping I'm wrong because soda tastes so fucking good mayne :cryfeels: I just can't ditch that cope easily like watching cartoons or playing vidya for example :feelscry:

as for me, I can't even get more than 7hrs cuz my back will hurt too much :fuk:
Brutal, the longest amount of hours I was asleep for when I was very depressed was 13.5 :feelsbadman: