Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The social stunth you get from being ugly is insane

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
it's obvious, being ugly means no girlfriend, maybe no friends, (some exceptions) and nobody really cares about you or what you say because you offer nothing as an ugly male thanks to society's standards of how looks are everything

Being socially and mentally behind is something else that can be such a huge handicap in your life. Being excluded from everything from your early years because of how you look leads to you not being able to relate to other people, you don't know what to say in certain situations and usually aren't funny and are ignored by most people. Most people nowadays talk about shit like social media, parties, their boyfriend/girlfriend, and the thing I hate the most, small talk.

Even with my "friends" on PS4 I only talk when we're in a game. When they have regular conversations about random stuff I can't allow myself to be included as I have nothing to say or I just don't care. I can't make them laugh, I'm somewhat awkward or say something weird, a few stutters, etc. I can't relate to normies at all. I can pick up on their social cues but there's just nothing to say or add. I feel like im mentally 60, just mundane laughter and answer the things they ask me. Even if i ever got a girlfriend in my lifetime I wouldn't know how to act or say tbh. If you have nothing to offer as a sub5 male you're truly disposable

im really tired rn

so ill just bookmark this and read it later if you dont mind

not having a social life during my teens has made me feel like an alien ever since. I just cant relate with no one. Its truly fucking ogre

same bro same

im really tired rn

so ill just bookmark this and read it later if you dont mind
Same reading this kind of stuff kind of dulls the mind, no offense OP.
But you can always turn it around: have you tired taking B12, ginseng, royal jelly, getting outside and soaking in sunshine?
Doing this will help stimulate mental energy and the sun will make you feel alive.
Small steps like this will flow into making a much bigger impact for you.
Since I am assuming you have no regular friends like I do, listen to bunch of podcasts or youtube videos (Meet Kevin, Ben Mallah, Chico Crypto, Valuetainment, Vivek Bindra, Crypto Lark)
You actually learn alot and when you meet with a IRL person you will have lots of topics to talk about that will make people want to be around u.
Who knows it might develop into an actual relationship but never reveal any weakness or signs of being incel.
No one like people that decrease or detract from their lives and being an incel is a huge redflag for most.

I have friends tbh just nothing but ignoring and disgust from femoids

Nothing makes up for lost time.

have you tired taking B12, ginseng, royal jelly, getting outside and soaking in sunshine?

Does this really work? I know your reply wasn't for me but thanks for the tip, hope it helps.

there's just nothing to say or add.

Feel you there. When you've spent all your life cooped up with no friends, playing life on repeat every day, there's not much you can say during conversation. No stories to tell, no funny moments, nothing. Just rolling out of bed, disappointed you woke up alive for yet another day of misery.

Yeah that’s another reason I couldn’t keep my old friends, they all were experiencing crap I never had a turn at. The other reason is because most of them became orbiters or pussy whipped and I’d have to deal with some foid death staring me for no reason

Can relate. I'm an outsider and trying to reintegrate seems impossible

all good man, take your time
Great post man, just goes to show that if you are an ugly low status male you are just meant to be handicapped throughout life to not get a chance to reproduce because we are too ugly.

Facts.

I don't even attempt to socialize anymore because I every time I did in the past, I was quickly reminded that I will never truly belong to the human species. The best thing about working from home in a rural area is that I have the option to isolate myself from other people 100% of the time without worrying about how I am going to survive. I haven't felt this free since summers between school years and that was 15+ years ago. I hope this coronavirus pandemic lasts years because it has been an absolute boon to my mental health!

I can't make them laugh, I'm somewhat awkward or say something weird
maybe if you weirdmaxx hard enough, you can make them laugh by being so socially spasticated

I have friends tbh just nothing but ignoring and disgust from femoids
How old are you man?
Does this really work? I know your reply wasn't for me but thanks for the tip, hope it helps.
sorry I should clarify don't take ginseng and royal jelly together because you will be thinking 1000 miles an hour which in itself is exhausting. Try one substance daily at a time to get a feel for it effects.Also look into staring into sun (without your glasses and for 1 second at a time and on a cloudy day). Try to avoid meat as it's negative energy.
It works for me and I am semi-successful if I can say that? Maybe not to some wince I wagekek lol

Feel you there. When you've spent all your life cooped up with no friends, playing life on repeat every day, there's not much you can say during conversation. No stories to tell, no funny moments, nothing. Just rolling out of bed, disappointed you woke up alive for yet another day of misery.
BRUTAL

Even with my "friends" on PS4 I only talk when we're in a game. When they have regular conversations about random stuff I can't allow myself to be included as I have nothing to say or I just don't care.
Because humans are group animals, so group activities (like modern video-games) are how we evolved to build connections. When you meet them for 'regular conversations' you're not actually working towards any common goal or objective, so the focus shifts to mind-numbingly dumb bullshit.
In the past everyone had to work as a team constantly to survive, and small-talk would've been seen as the purposeless waste of oxygen that it is.

Also the fear of being face to face can be crippling, I'm still training myself to suppress reactions from hierarchical instincts to see if it gets any better

Also look into staring into sun (without your glasses and for 1 second at a time and on a cloudy day). Try to avoid meat as it's negative energy.
this is the most low iq string of words that have ever disgraced my eyes

Thanks can you look into this concept before insulting me?
Its called common sense you don't take ANYONE at their word you very smart good boi
You research and ascertain its truth then apply. Then I wonder why you incels are so helpless. You need to be spoonfed and fail to critically think
not a faggot dont waste my time with faggot tings
Lol lemme repeat it again:

Thanks can you look into this concept before insulting me?
Its called common sense you don't take ANYONE at their word you very smart good boi
You research and ascertain its truth then apply. Then I wonder why you incels are so helpless. You need to be spoonfed because u fail to critically think

Very true. Being ugly ruins your life

Being socially and mentally behind is something else that can be such a huge handicap in your life. Being excluded from everything from your early years because of how you look leads to you not being able to relate to other people, you don't know what to say in certain situations and usually aren't funny and are ignored by most people.

Even if i ever got a girlfriend in my lifetime I wouldn't know how to act or say tbh. If you have nothing to offer as a sub5 male you're truly disposable

Ah yes, the age pill. We will NEVER get those years back. If you missed out on your teen experiences, you will ALWAYS feel inferior.