Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the state of quora (dating is not harder for men)

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Screenshot 2021 01 27 at 124425

He needs to be executed for crimes against intelligence

JFL look at him.

Reality is that there's some problems men are more likely to have when dating, and other problems women are more likely to have when dating.

For instance men might not even get their foot in the door and go on a date, while women might go on many dates, this is one such difference.

Overall it's pretty much a tossup.

He needs to be executed for crimes against intelligence

View attachment 401231

Reality is that there's some problems men are more likely to have when dating, and other problems women are more likely to have when dating.

For instance men might not even get their foot in the door and go on a date, while women might go on many dates, this is one such difference.

Overall it's pretty much a tossup.

Always has to be a Nordic Cumskin...

Russian Nukes when...

It's not just Quora, normies in general are fucking nuts, 99% of the shit they think they know is totally wrong.

boomer + a nordcuck
opinion not validated

Reality is that girl that I couldn't find any girl who wanted to sleep with me all my teens and 20s, whereas my wife had difficulties to find a REAL man who would commit to her:soy:

so you could say we both struggled:soy:

This gaslighting is so pathetic it doesn't need debunking.

This is nothing compared to the cucks over at IT who unironically think dating is harder for toilets

Cant have problems if you get no matches

Why am I not surproside hes a norwegian fatso