Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The subhuman female gas station foids laughed at me for buying enormous amounts of food for coping.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Never buying there again. Now I have to take a huge drive to a supermarket just to avoid these cunts. Moments like this make me want to be a fat, 6'2 italian guy and these 2 would be getting WHACKED and TONY'ED. But they know I am a subhuman manlet so they think I am an easy target

68FF5296 8436 4349 B3FD A456381AB0F6

Repost this on IT you fucking psychos. I never wanted a fucking government gf but what I do is BASIC HUMAN respect.

5BB6659E 17C2 47FF 9B4B 5659732AA2E4

It's always the subhuman holes treating me like this. Mad they can't get a giga chad and they project that feeling at me.

ive had that shit happen to me aswell the shitheads even said "enjoy your meal" and laughed this was years ago sad shit tbh :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

YOU WANT RESHPECT?? give RESHPECT, I AM TONE SHOPRANOH

Just don't buy shit food bro;

Never buying there again. Now I have to take a huge drive to a supermarket just to avoid these cunts.
you're probably better off, yeah it's more gas but aren't the prices better? guess it dpeends on how much space you have to stock up and have fewer trips

see if you can leave a yelp review, pretend to be a woman who got mocked for buying food there, maybe get her fired

you're probably better off, yeah it's more gas but aren't the prices better? guess it dpeends on how much space you have to stock up and have fewer trips

see if you can leave a yelp review, pretend to be a woman who got mocked for buying food there, maybe get her fired
:feelsthink: IQ mogged again