Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Summer is Unfolding huh? , THIS WARMTH IS FUCKING DOGSHIT , VENTILATOR CANT EVEN COUNTERACT MOST OF IT!!!!!

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
i mean holy shit , you go outside , wonder why you did go outside ( groceries and necessitys ) ,and you get this annoying warmth thrown at your face .

how do people even love that shit , that Pretentious Sunny happy go lucky Weather / Vibe " is bullshit , its just benefical for the Upper tier Genetics to show off their Bodys . and Attention Whores ( Woman )

Cant even cool down properly because everything and your Mother is warm . Only at night you have some coolness .

GET THIS SUMMER OVER WITH ALREADY , THIS SEASON SHOULDNT EVEN EXIST AND HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER !!!!!:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

34°C us a bit much. 25°C would be perfect, but at 34°C, I just sweat like a pig all day long. I fucking drown myself with water and still I piss like I just took ten multivitamin tablets.

I love fall and winter fuck summer

AC mandatory. Impossible to survive those hot days otherwise. I pray for eternal night.

34°C us a bit much. 25°C would be perfect, but at 34°C, I just sweat like a pig all day long. I fucking drown myself with water and still I piss like I just took ten multivitamin tablets.
imagine you could apply a Shower Buff " onto you , so your constantly get showered but only you get wet and cool from it .

It was 35c today, i had a feeling like someone was strangling me.

CHADS STAY ON BEACHES AND FUCK STACIES

Drinking a lots of Diet Coke with ice helps.

Winter > Summer