Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The taco bell in my area closed.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Wtf!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I go out in order to buy the 5 dollar taco box with 3 tacos and a drink included because I'm a brokecel that can't afford quality food and I'm hungry as fuck right now.
And as I near the store I realise taco bell is closed.
And they replaced it with some shitty ripoff called taco express!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Wtf kind of bullshit is taco express????
22d6194a2b46691f7b79d54639eb2a00.jpg

This is straight up suicide fuel. Everyone knows Taco Bell is the best fast food!

Brutal tacopill tbh

r.i.p. 5 dollar taco box cels
r.i.p. 5 dollar taco box cels

dafuk is taco express? sounds and looks (the logo) like a place that mexicans would work at

dafuk is taco express? sounds and looks (the logo) like a place that mexicans would work at
From what I gathered online it's a shitty taco bell ripoff that thinks it can charge more money.

I remember liking a chicken place when I was young and it was bought up by a local chain. Initially it had the same offerings as the old brand but then I guess that lapsed and it turned to shit.

lol u from the ghetto or what?

at least u can still get the tacos. How as the new ones? Better then some afican church and shiet

thought this was gonna be one of your thread when I clicked on it ngl

Missing out on those nacho fries :feelsrope:

Buy some sweet potatoes from the super market and get some spinach too.

If you're looking for cheap food, try lil caesars. You can get a large pizza for $5.50. It can keep you filled up for the whole day

Well it's a Mexican restaurant so maybe you can walk in and Eat Rice.

Taco bell would be okay if they used real meat. it's about 70% soy at this pint. the jews that run that place also shrank the taco salad in half

I have no taco bell in my whole country.

You are not a true brokcel if can aford $5+tax a day on fast food

>eating taco bell
Your diet should consist of things like Salmon ,Chicken Breast, etc.
Always eat vegetables with every meal.
Rice is a fantastic thing that adds more to your meal. Just make sure you buy brown rice.

Yeah my parents pay 1 thousand dollars a month for a one bedroom apartment.

Damn. No place where it’s 1k for a one bedroom is the ghetto. I heard NYC expensive. Is 1k on the “affordable” or luxury end there? I’m thrown off because I could rent a beautiful three bedroom home for that much in most cities.