Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The term "incel" has become an excuse to shut every discussion about being ugly.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Today i was reading a normie chat and someone started to talk about incels in the usually normie way (incel=rapist, murderer).

I said "no dude, you're wrong you see, incel means involuntary celibate, someone that can't get a girl due to his looks. they can be frustrated but they are probably shut in their houses, think of a typical nerd. they are mostly harmless".

And i got banned, just because i've explained what incel means.

It's like people NEED to demonize ugly people stating that they are rapists and murderers while those people are typically sex havers (while incels are harmless nerds).

What a fucking world, i'd become violent just as a consequence of this shit.

Why are you in normie chats why are greycels so stupid

Arguing with foids and normies is like driving with your feet. It can be done but why?

Yikes! You sound incelish, stop being a bitter incel and literally download Tinder. It's that simple.

~ Signed. 70 year old virgin but not incel

Edit : Guys I'm a virgin but unlike incels I respect women so I'm not an Incel.

Edit : Holy shit this blew up!! Thanks for the gold strangerino pupperino

I like how normans seem to think it's an identity that you can choose, like inceldom is determined by posting incel forums, rather than simply being unattractive to women.

"I am a lonely virgin due to my looks but at least I'am not involuntary celibate"

Yikes sweaty gonna need a much better personality to even dream of pussy O_o

Why were you talking to normies

Yikes! You sound incelish, stop being a bitter incel and literally download Tinder. It's that simple.

Keanu Reeves 100 wholesome 100 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

99.99% of real (not made up victimless) crimes are commited by low-inhib normies. This is a fact.

They can't acknowledge that incel is not a choice because they need a way to justify hatred of them.

Today i was reading a normie chat and someone started to talk about incels in the usually normie way (incel=rapist, murderer).
If an incel raped someone, they would no longer be celibate. "Incel rapist" is oxymoronic. At best "ex-incel rapist" would make sense.

But even then: if some guy was capable of rape all along, he was volcel, so only "ex-volcel rapist" is possible.

I said "no dude, you're wrong you see, incel means involuntary celibate, someone that can't get a girl due to his looks.
You're being too specific, other things besides looks influence inceldom such as wealth/personality.

Looks are just the primary factor which if good enough can compensate for a lack in all other departments.

But the secondary/tertiary factors do matter when someone is hovering on the edge in the looks department.

It's like people NEED to demonize ugly people stating that they are rapists and murderers while those people are typically sex havers
Obviously ALL rapists are sex-havers.

Kek’d

Arguing with foids and normies is like driving with your feet. It can be done but why?

Brag. Also driving is necessary. So, this comparison does not make any sense.

What did you expect OP?

Jews don’t allow people to openly hate niggers and related non white filth as well faggots/tranny freaks anymore so the primitive, still very monkey like NPC’s of the world need a new target with which to unleash their tribal aggression/monkey rage upon.

Well incels are “it” unfortunately.

Brag. Also driving is necessary. So, this comparison does not make any sense.
Can't be a brag. Only a gorilla maxxer can hold the steering wheel with their feet.

These motefucukers won't stop till the day every ugly man is castarated and publily executed. anything less than that is insufficient for these psychopathic scum

Not that it's anything new but it unironically proves how soyciety views sexually unsuccessful men

why argue with normshits at all? It's been shown time and time again that they are braindead as hell NPCs
muh incels bad but little they do know Chad treats his gfs in the worst possible ways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back