Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The three surgeries I need

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
In order to have any chance of ascending, I need to stop looking like a hyper-masculine ogre. I look way too ogre and I have 0 appeal; my zygos are too low and wide, my ramus is too tall, and my jaw and masseters are too wide.

I look like a barbarian mongolian steppe herder, like Daniel Dae Kim:

And this is all my dad's fault. My dad is a subhuman abo nigger who is responsible for giving me a caveman neanderthal phenotype. I am sick and tired of looking like a 30 year old at 18. I've been told multiple times that I look 10yrs older than my age, and I desperately want to change this.

Facial feminization surgeries I need:

1. Masseter reduction/botox

Although my zygos are wide, my jaws and masseters are even wider! I look uncanny AF, and my gonial angle is 90, like a minecraft blockhead jaw. My jaw is so uncanny, that when I get jaw reduction, I'll look like the asian guy in his before pic ^^

My plan is to get temporary masseter botox for a test run, which lasts 4-6 months, and then consider permanent surgical jaw/masseter reduction.

2. Rhinoplasty
I have a bulbous tip and a wise nose bridge. I don't need to explain why this looks niggery and disgusting.

My nose is similar to nose of the guy below, in the first panel. I hope to achieve similar results as him, by reducing my bulbous tip and sharpening my nose bridge.

3. philtrum reduction/lip lift
Although a long philtrum isn't an "ogre" or "hyper-masculine" feature, I still need philtrum reduction because its one of my biggest failos. In every yearbook/group photo, i have the longest philtrum, and I look very uncanny because of it. Every time i post my face to truerateme or looksmax, the first thing the raters all notice is my unnaturally long philtrum.

These three surgeries will cost $20k-$30k combined

this thread helped me realize my major failos, so I could figure out which surgeries to get:

I hate my subhuman father. He's the reason why I think incels deserve inceldom. Incels shouldn't be able to reproduce, because they create even more incels like me !

my dad belongs in 6000 BC not 2023. hypermasc ogres have 0 appeal in 2023. I'm either gonna go ER (in minecraft) or get my fucking surgeries!

stopped reading there
JFL at ogre male gaze cope. keep rotting on this forum while im about to SMV mog the shieeeeeeeeettttttt out of u with my surgeries

guys niggers and mongolian steppe-herders are ugly and im determined to stop looking like them!

kys faggot
anyone who has male gaze is a faggot. imagine wanting to attract other men with muh redpill/blackpill gay PSL alien features

once i get my surgeries and ascend i'll leave this forum

Good on you for relasing your problems and are willing to combat them one of the few things really motivates me is the end goal of having surgery.

You're a truecel tbh

the cope is too big :redpill:

Yup being too dimorphic is bad for a man. Even high appeal masculine PSL Gods like Henry Cavil have some feminine traits

Man, I only need two

1. Head Transplant

2. Body transplant

Yup being too dimorphic is bad for a man. Even high appeal masculine PSL Gods like Henry Cavil have some feminine traits
finally someone in this thread understands. im sick and tired of this retarded male gaze cope from half of the blackpillers

Have you tried showering and getting a personality instead? :foidSoy:

In order to have any chance of ascending, I need to stop looking like a hyper-masculine ogre. I look way too ogre and I have 0 appeal; my zygos are too low and wide, my ramus is too tall, and my jaw and masseters are too wide.

I look like a barbarian mongolian steppe herder, like Daniel Dae Kim:

View attachment 873714

And this is all my dad's fault. My dad is a subhuman abo nigger who is responsible for giving me a caveman neanderthal phenotype. I am sick and tired of looking like a 30 year old at 18. I've been told multiple times that I look 10yrs older than my age, and I desperately want to change this.

Facial feminization surgeries I need:

1. Masseter reduction/botox

View attachment 873720View attachment 873721

Although my zygos are wide, my jaws and masseters are even wider! I look uncanny AF, and my gonial angle is 90, like a minecraft blockhead jaw. My jaw is so uncanny, that when I get jaw reduction, I'll look like the asian guy in his before pic ^^

My plan is to get temporary masseter botox for a test run, which lasts 4-6 months, and then consider permanent surgical jaw/masseter reduction.

2. Rhinoplasty
I have a bulbous tip and a wise nose bridge. I don't need to explain why this looks niggery and disgusting.

View attachment 873722

My nose is similar to nose of the guy below, in the first panel. I hope to achieve similar results as him, by reducing my bulbous tip and sharpening my nose bridge.

View attachment 873724

3. philtrum reduction/lip lift
Although a long philtrum isn't an "ogre" or "hyper-masculine" feature, I still need philtrum reduction because its one of my biggest failos. In every yearbook/group photo, i have the longest philtrum, and I look very uncanny because of it. Every time i post my face to truerateme or looksmax, the first thing the raters all notice is my unnaturally long philtrum.
View attachment 873727

These three surgeries will cost $20k-$30k combined

this thread helped me realize my major failos, so I could figure out which surgeries to get:
I had rhinoplasty 2 times and now i regret it bc its botched, From crooknose to crooknose, Dont reccoment it.

I had rhinoplasty 2 times and now i regret it bc its botched, From crooknose to crooknose, Dont reccoment it.
damn nigger. that sucks. how did u choose ur surgeons, and how much did u pay for each?

damn nigger. that sucks. how did u choose ur surgeons, and how much did u pay for each?
7900 usd only for other surgeons to refuse to fix it so now im stuck with pain and breathing problems, Possibly for life until i choose to commit suicide

A balance between male and feminine traits is better than only hypermasculine traits

Either your an attractive looking boy aka prettyboy or your a hypermasculine chad, Or combined its masculine prettyboy, You need atleast one good trait in your face to reel the hoes in could be nose or eyes or a perfect jaw but if deformities its over unless eye area save you but sometimes it doesnt, It depends but an eye area can go a long way and also in the field of dominance.

Either your an attractive looking boy aka prettyboy or your a hypermasculine chad, Or combined its masculine prettyboy, You need atleast one good trait in your face to reel the hoes in could be nose or eyes or a perfect jaw but if deformities its over unless eye area save you but sometimes it doesnt, It depends but an eye area can go a long way and also in the field of dominance.
>hypermasculine chad
No such thing. Henry Cavil, Cameron Alborzian, etc all have some feminine features. hypermasculine means ogre most of the time

>hypermasculine chad
No such thing. Henry Cavil, Cameron Alborzian, etc all have some feminine features. hypermasculine means ogre most of the time
Thats where your dead wrong and misunderstand my point!

I hate my subhuman father. He's the reason why I think incels deserve inceldom. Incels shouldn't be able to reproduce, because they create even more incels like me !
Agreed

Women want a dimorphic barbarian, that's the whole point of dimorphism.

I think that you just want something easier to look at for your own enjoyment and I kinda get that, my own self-perception is more tender than what I actually am.