Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The time I sent a Stacey my meat pics

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
There was this generic blonde Stacey that was in one of my classes during high school who was a year older then me. I never interacted with her at all but I did notice her a lot. A few years ago right before the global bat soup incident, While scrolling thru my high school Instagram account in an attempt at finding my oneitis Instagram account I scrolled on a post made by her. Her account was private but the blonde foid was also tagged on the post My monkey brain was switched on and I began scrolling thru her account instead

Nothing was really special about her account besides a sluty gym account that she had that had pics of her wearing sports bra and yoga pants and all the usual stuff ( it was eventually put on private) I don’t think I ever coomed to it maybe a few times but I was Mainly just blackpilling my self on how much she life/existence mogs me.

Eventually I made a Instagram account and sent a dm asking for a random name to see if she would respond, she respond with the usual zoomer nigger speak and I quickly forget about it.

Eventually I had an idea of sending a dick just for the thrill of it, I didn’t like the idea of photographing my dick because it felt gay and I didn’t want apple to have that image in there data base somewhere.

Eventually I gave half into desire and started sending her a bunch of sexual messages and hentia images, she respond by calling me a loser and claimed that I was a friend or and ex trying to troll her. Eventually I coomed and it ended there that night.

A few days later I decided I was most definitely going to send her a picture of my dick that night, at around one in the morning i began messaging her again and she started responding back. Completely horny I took a dick picture in the dark using my flash and after much hesitation I sent it.

The moment I hit send I felt instant adrenaline knowing that she’ll see my dick. I think a few seconds went by before she respond with the laughing crying face emoji and saying that my dick looked like an ant eater.

ovER

Even after cooming I was still messaging her and we were basically sending each other doxing and death threats until like five in the morning then she blocked me.

This is what she looks like (note this is the most sexual image she has on her account currently)
7756A948 A687 43E3 BA95 9E91138CE817

She completely life mogs me to hell and back while I post in my dark room on a shitty dying incel form

I get turned on when every time I see her account knowing that she saw my dick absolutely fucking subhuman behavior man. Why couldn’t I have been born an actual human?

Fuck my life.

Why would you send anyone your dick pics? That's one of the most retarded decisions you can make as an incel.

nose anteater GIF by San Diego Zoo

An anteater? Holy shit nigga.

Taking dick pics as an incel is pure faggotry behavior. No one wants to see dick pics of a subhuman incel. And by not doing so, you would be saving your own dignity and preventing anyone from potentially using it to blackmail you or have anything on you,

Taking dick pics as an incel is pure faggotry behavior. No one wants to see dick pics of a subhuman incel. And by not doing so, you would be saving your own dignity and preventing anyone from potentially using it to blackmail you or have anything on you,

Over , she Looks kinda Hot

Do you want me to try and rizz her up for you? :feelsclown:

She looks kinda like Elliot Rodger’s oneitis crush Monette Moio. :feelshehe:

I dont see a Stacy in the pic

THAT BITCH DESERVES TO BE BEATEN AND RAPED

shades of van gogh

Do you want me to try and rizz her up for you? :feelsclown:

She looks kinda like Elliot Rodger’s oneitis crush Monette Moio. :feelshehe:
Well I mog you sense she saw my dick

Wait so does she actually know its you? Her responding and not blocking you is a good sign. She didn't say it was small. You need to ask her to rate it and if she says its small you need to be a little aggressive and tell her to deepthroat it then. Also don't blame you, shes hot would love to show her my meat (all of this in videogame ofc)

In highschool my 5'6 friend sent pictures of his dick to some girls. He had a giant dick and ofc he ascended and has a very hot gf right now. I will write a thread on this soon

Wait so does she actually know its you? Her responding and not blocking you is a good sign. She didn't say it was small. You need to ask her to rate it and if she says its small you need to be a little aggressive and tell her to deepthroat it then. Also don't blame you, shes hot would love to show her my meat (all of this in videogame ofc)
Yes I was messaging her with an account that had my full name and a selfie for the pfp. It also had my phone number and social security number in my bio as well and my address.

In highschool my 5'6 friend sent pictures of his dick to some girls. He had a giant dick and ofc he ascended and has a very hot gf right now. I will write a thread on this soon
Fml what a bastard

Yes I was messaging her with an account that had my full name and a selfie for the pfp. It also had my phone number and social security number in my bio as well and my address.
Nigga just stop :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ok but this account has your name and picture right? Or was it just a troll account you made

First time someone labels an actual stacey as a stacey.

Niggggggaaaaaa :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nigga just stop :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ok but this account has your name and picture right? Or was it just a troll account you made
Troll account, I was going to try and chadfish her to trick her into sending nudes. I then realized it would be probably be impossible and I didn’t want to save images of a chad onto my iPhone because it felt gay

I also sent a dick pic to a teacher as well (I wrote a post about it a few months ago)

Troll account, I was going to try and chadfish her to trick her into sending nudes. I then realized it would be probably be impossible and I didn’t want to save images of a chad onto my iPhone because it felt gay

I also sent a dick pic to a teacher as well (I wrote a post about it a few months ago)
Can you link it? Also pm me her IG tag I wanna send her my dick pic too. If she sends me nudes I'll send them to you (in video game) (this is entirely fictional)

Also I never post any pictures form the sheboon milfs teacher account on here so here on some there absolutely wild (note there’s dozens more)

252383F3 4409 4EA9 A1D5 79A59C43DB62

B9A48B0A 4BDA 4E00 875F C13918A1EB2F

7189AD32 262E 4B65 A416 836CEC314A82

I used to come home after school and instantly go to my room and jerk off because of her, I also literally coomed myself one day because she bent down infront of me and I look into the top of shirt and saw her entire bra with her bulging cleavage.

When I sent her my dick pic she just blocked my account with out saying anything.

Can you link it? Also pm me her IG tag I wanna send her my dick pic too. If she sends me nudes I'll send them to you (in video game) (this is entirely fictional)
50/50 on it, am worried it might come back to haunt me because she’ll become aware of my .is account and putting a target on my back that could get me charged for cyberstalking or something.

But that does sound funny and epic so I’ll consider it

I've never sent a dick pic. But I once sent a leg pic. To be fair the girl in question
responded that it was a unique thing to do.

I never send like this for some reason some guys maybe

50/50 on it, am worried it might come back to haunt me because she’ll become aware of my .is account and putting a target on my back that could get me charged for cyberstalking or something.

You never know until it happens :ahegao::feelsEhh:

How will she know you and I ever had this convo? (In videogame ofc)

Also I never post any pictures form the sheboon milfs teacher account on here so here on some there absolutely wild (note there’s dozens more)

View attachment 1046114
View attachment 1046116
View attachment 1046118
I used to come home after school and instantly go to my room and jerk off because of her, I also literally coomed myself one day because she bent down infront of me and I look into the top of shirt and saw her entire bra with her bulging cleavage.

When I sent her my dick pic she just blocked my account with out saying anything.
Awww damn. Yeah if she responds take that as a good sign

You're the first actual subhuman I've interacted with.

Very nice body but her face makes her look 50

Mogger, she liked you, otherwise she would've ignore you.

There was this generic blonde Stacey that was in one of my classes during high school who was a year older then me. I never interacted with her at all but I did notice her a lot. A few years ago right before the global bat soup incident, While scrolling thru my high school Instagram account in an attempt at finding my oneitis Instagram account I scrolled on a post made by her. Her account was private but the blonde foid was also tagged on the post My monkey brain was switched on and I began scrolling thru her account instead

Nothing was really special about her account besides a sluty gym account that she had that had pics of her wearing sports bra and yoga pants and all the usual stuff ( it was eventually put on private) I don’t think I ever coomed to it maybe a few times but I was Mainly just blackpilling my self on how much she life/existence mogs me.

Eventually I made a Instagram account and sent a dm asking for a random name to see if she would respond, she respond with the usual zoomer nigger speak and I quickly forget about it.

Eventually I had an idea of sending a dick just for the thrill of it, I didn’t like the idea of photographing my dick because it felt gay and I didn’t want apple to have that image in there data base somewhere.

Eventually I gave half into desire and started sending her a bunch of sexual messages and hentia images, she respond by calling me a loser and claimed that I was a friend or and ex trying to troll her. Eventually I coomed and it ended there that night.

A few days later I decided I was most definitely going to send her a picture of my dick that night, at around one in the morning i began messaging her again and she started responding back. Completely horny I took a dick picture in the dark using my flash and after much hesitation I sent it.

The moment I hit send I felt instant adrenaline knowing that she’ll see my dick. I think a few seconds went by before she respond with the laughing crying face emoji and saying that my dick looked like an ant eater.

ovER

Even after cooming I was still messaging her and we were basically sending each other doxing and death threats until like five in the morning then she blocked me.

This is what she looks like (note this is the most sexual image she has on her account currently)
View attachment 1045436
She completely life mogs me to hell and back while I post in my dark room on a shitty dying incel form

I get turned on when every time I see her account knowing that she saw my dick absolutely fucking subhuman behavior man. Why couldn’t I have been born an actual human?

Fuck my life.
:reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
goddamn slut I want to have sex with her!

More of a Becky but she sounds like a hoe.

Anteater is absolutely brutal comparison. No one deserves that even a 3/10 subhuman