Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The time I went out in public alone to watch a movie.

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
I was like 16 and a fat weeaboo neckbeard at the time. I used to go out alone a lot of the time to watch movies. While I had friends in school no one would actually want to hang out with me (incel trait). But this was weird, I do not remember what movie I went out to see that night but afterwards I remember walking down the street to my house (movie theater is literally a 5 minute walk away from me) and there was this gaggle of foids in front of me. They were from the same highschool I went to and I tried to ignore them at the time because I had no self confidence in myself and its not like some fat neckbeard is gonna get the panties wet of some prime highschool stacies. Anyway, as I was walking down the street they were harassing me and kept taunting me. I tried to ignore them I don't recall exactly what they said at the time. But I think they were just fucking with me and trying to get a reaction. I often never really talk to or interact with people especially back then because I was so nervous unless I knew the person as a friend or something. I guess they could sense that in me or something the worst thing I still remember from that walk back home was when the leader stacy walked in front of me and kept mocking me. I was taken aback because I did not know how to exactly nonchalantly ignore her so I had to walk around her and just kind of kept going trying to act like I didn't pay attention to them. Last thing I remember is them yelling at me when I was like 8 feet away and then giggling to themselves. Unlike normal nerds or whatever you usually only get picked on by chad but us incels unironically get picked on even by foids because they know deep down we are disposable and human waste.

That's fucking brutal bro. And it's not like you can punch her in the face for provoking you because laws enable women to engage in such shitty behavior.

I was like 16 and a fat weeaboo neckbeard at the time. I used to go out alone a lot of the time to watch movies. While I had friends in school no one would actually want to hang out with me (incel trait). But this was weird, I do not remember what movie I went out to see that night but afterwards I remember walking down the street to my house (movie theater is literally a 5 minute walk away from me) and there was this gaggle of foids in front of me. They were from the same highschool I went to and I tried to ignore them at the time because I had no self confidence in myself and its not like some fat neckbeard is gonna get the panties wet of some prime highschool stacies. Anyway, as I was walking down the street they were harassing me and kept taunting me. I tried to ignore them I don't recall exactly what they said at the time. But I think they were just fucking with me and trying to get a reaction. I often never really talk to or interact with people especially back then because I was so nervous unless I knew the person as a friend or something. I guess they could sense that in me or something the worst thing I still remember from that walk back home was when the leader stacy walked in front of me and kept mocking me. I was taken aback because I did not know how to exactly nonchalantly ignore her so I had to walk around her and just kind of kept going trying to act like I didn't pay attention to them. Last thing I remember is them yelling at me when I was like 8 feet away and then giggling to themselves. Unlike normal nerds or whatever you usually only get picked on by chad but us incels unironically get picked on even by foids because they know deep down we are disposable and human waste.

People experiencing stuff like this over and over is what makes people snap

Then the media claims its "just a 100% random evil act!!!!"

Damn bud that shit is brutal :feelsbadman: . Glad ive always looked threatening/rapey enough for that shit not to happen to me. You have a home here though

I know what that feels like. Recently I went to watch Joker and literally no one wanted to watch the movie with me, not even family. So I went to watch Joker and I noticed I was literally the only person who went alone. Shit is brutal man.
Try being like that since elementary school. Like even back then kids would not want to hang out with me. I have been a loner since I was like 8 jfl. Just bouncing from one friend group to another because they all end up hating me and calling me an "asshole" because I spoke my mind and pointed out shit they didn't want to hear.

Damn bud that shit is brutal :feelsbadman: . Glad ive always looked threatening/rapey enough for that shit not to happen to me. You have a home here though

You're probably tall if girls didnt do shit like that to you when you were younger

BUT BUT WOMENZ CAN DO NO WRONG |YOU STUPID INKEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is why you should always be careful of people when you are a supahman.

Its so bad for me that even the special kids I would hang out with and play yugioh from middle school would hate me. One of them was so autistic he almost shanked another kid all over a girl he was suppoesdly over but guess not. Dude had a lot of anger issues but literally every single one of those assholes unironically got gfs or are married now or some other bullshit. While I am here rotting. I remember another story where because we were those weird kids who were into bakugan, yugioh and beyblades in middle school some normies decided to pick on us and there was another foid who was taunting and obviously fucking with me by asking me if I would like to go out. Since we have NEVER talked and I didn't even know her name I knew that was bullshit. Even the foid I had a "relationship" with when I was 12 was a fucking meme and a half because after her friend told me she had feelings for me and I said I did too (we knew eachother since I was like 4). She said to my face "I am only using you as a practice bf" and despite all that I was so stunted that I even had a gf I didn't know exactly what to do and was so high inhib that I didn't even ask her to the dance that was going on that week. Then like a month or something I see her going out with another dude. Later when I met up with her I asked about why she broke up with all those years back jokingly and she just gave me this puzzled slightly disgusted look asking me "what?" and since then I haven't talked to her or anything. Hope that bitch rots. I remember I threw a bunch of wet paper towels at her when I was super young cuz she pissed me off and was a constant cunt even at that age. But I was the one who was constantly sent to the principles office and no one else even though everyone started shit with me first. It got so bad that the principle wanted to kick me out.I kept constantly getting thrown into the principles office for lashing out or starting stuff all the way till sophmore year where some foid accused me of cheating off her cuz I was merely glancing in her general direction when I wanted to tie my shoes. In middle school the reporting stuff got so bad that I just kind of gave up on school and was put into some remedial class cuz they thought I had mental problems due to not doing any of the work teachers gave me. Legit the only good thing I can think of from middle school was my passion of learning to code and wanting to become a computer scientist. The bullying didn't even stop there at home since my brother was always abused by my father he would then take it out on me. Its a miracle I didn't snap and go hog wild now that I am looking back at it all.
You're probably tall if girls didnt do shit like that to you when you were younger
I was 6'0 when I was in highschool this is a cope.