Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The truth of "female incel" and her real channel.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
So, it was some IT cuck who abused the videos from the channel of this mentally disturb femoid to prove anything like "femcel" exists. This foid is on medication now and all those videos have already been deleted from her xhannel. She asked that channel to delete her videos and even reported it but Jewtube as always is with IT cucks and degenerate whores. I don't feel bad for this foid, unexpected attention is what every foid gets and wants.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODi8dV72qY94d4-jb8yKWQ

lol I just read catfishman drank his own piss because of her.

But seriously, what is it with average and attractive young females thinking they are ugly? Makes actual ugly people feel 100 times worse. I hate bdd idiots claiming to be incel.

Last edited:
But seriously, what is it with average and attractive young females thinking they are ugly? Makes actual ugly people feel 100 times worse. I hate bdd idiots claiming to be incel.
She is mentally ill and you know the bullies, they only target already depressed,isolated or weak individuals which has led this young femoid to believe that it is ugly while it can easily have orbiters.

lol I just read catfishman drank his own piss because of her.

Heard he ate a turd too.
Damn just damn

Why did he do that?:feelsmega:
He's enjoying snacks and beverage.

BTW ITs are up with more lies about her. Stop lying cucks and slutty whores, you're bullying a mentally ill girl for your own pleasure and fake ideology.

Last edited:
He's enjoying snacks and beverage.

BTW ITs are up with more lies about her. Stop lying cucks and slutty whores, you're bullying a mentally ill girl for your own pleasure and fake ideology.

Why should we give a fuck? Fuck foids, imagine this happening to an incel or a sub8 male in general, NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER GIVED A GODDAMM FUCKING FLYING FUCK

IT is cucked and OP is cucked too.

Why should we give a fuck? Fuck foids, imagine this happening to an incel or a sub8 male in general, NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER GIVED A GODDAMM FUCKING FLYING FUCK
Not that. They are trying to prove that females can be incels and that too by maaking up a fake story of a sick foid who has probably taken 10K+ cocks in her different holes already. LOL.

Can we fuckin ignore this bitch? She has been talked about so much on this forum. So many repost of this foid. Just stop, incels.

She's another whore, who cares about her.

FUCKING SUI FUEL

Incels that latch onto other people and LARP pretend to be them are absolutely pathetic

I could hate them more than normies, IT, etc. Tbh

She says she is ugly because she can't get chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

B785D847 8662 4114 AD01 3CAFFEBA9746

743F2285 0A60 4BDA B437 F362BFB82F54

1791F37D 0146 47A5 BD13 8F7A8980B351

DAB8B933 060C 4512 A1B6 3E47ED71471E

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3