Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The type of men that scam women out of their sexual content are on the right track when it comes down to this.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the type of men that scam women out of their sexual content are on the right track when it comes down to this.

If you pay for sexual shit you can easily see for free via a simple internet search, you’re a massive cuck. The type of men that manage to scam sellers and get the pictures for free have got it right.

It’s always good when a seller gets scammed and having said that, why don’t the cucks that buy this type of shit just resort to a hooker and get some sexual pleasure with that money rather than paying some whore just for the sake of a sexual image?

The most based thing to do is fap to hentai, and lose attraction to real women like I have.

I fully agree any guy that pays for any female content on the internet is a huge simp idiot, nowadays you can find anything for free, they want to pay and provide for those whores.

Yup. I just have a folder full of pictures and a few videos, consisting of both 2-D and 3-D, that I jerk off to, and all of it was acquired for free. :feelsjuice: