Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The types of women that are privileged.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Reminder that those are the types of women that are privileged as fuck.

It’s so over when even foids like that are privileged as hell while us men suffer from personal problems and are locally undesired males.

Her looks match is suffering while this roastie lives on the real life easy difficulty setting.

D23E4305 DB48 4D42 A232 B00D2A89D20C

To any foid seeing this just cause you are fat doesnt mean you have big tits. And you are only desired by ugly niggers.

Women by default are privileged

r/cow85 is the nastiest user on IT.

she has a daughter and instead of doing something productive like working to provide for her future she posts her disgusting body on internet (bc she has 0 self esteem lol) and shames sexless men.

Her looksmatch is too ugly to post on this website

r/cow85 is the nastiest user on IT.

she has a daughter and instead of doing something productive like working to provide for her future she posts her disgusting body on internet (bc she has 0 self esteem lol) and shames sexless men.
Her daughter might possibly grow up to be a whore too since she said that she will cut the daughter’s dad out of her daughter’s life if he ever tells the daughter who she can’t have sex when she gets older so she will possibly be one of them typical casual sex thots.

IT foids make shit mothers.

So degenerate. I bet that hole is moist.
So disgusting, can't believe these are the types of people picking on us, I just can't have any respect for women who post nudes with no shame like this AND she has a daughter

So disgusting, can't believe these are the types of people picking on us, I just can't have any respect for women who post nudes with no shame like this AND she has a daughter
If I recall right, she is also a feminist.

Reminder that THIS is someone’s mother. I have a second cousin and despise her for being a whore, just an embarrassment to the family.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAAHAH so this is the IT whore who is ass-mad that men are attracted to young women. No wonder. Fat single mother.

If you are reading this fatty doo do, your tits must be really saggy and no push up bra can fool me into thinking otherwise.

Whine all you want about incels but you're never getting a chad cock again. Your days of getting attractive men are over. It's just ugly betabuxxers and other losers from now. JFL the top 20% of men wouldn't fuck you even if you paid them 500$

Whine all you want about incels but you're never getting a chad cock again. Your days of getting attractive men are over. It's just ugly betabuxxers and other losers from now. JFL the top 20% of men wouldn't fuck you even if you paid them 500$

To any foid seeing this just cause you are fat doesnt mean you have big tits. And you are only desired by ugly niggers.
a girl born to be an A-cup might grow to B-cup or C-cup via obesity so there is some level of truth to this

big is of course subjective to frame of reference

you're coping if you think it's only niggers (ugly or otherwise) willing to fuck landwhales though

Jfk

someone find that pic of the 60+yo landwhale wife with 3 husbands, I'm having trouble googlng today
I am capable of respecting women who post nudes, even those who are mothers of daughters.

Shame is taught and perhaps unnecessary.

If they are exhibitionist I can embrace that.

so long as they aren't hypocrites who expect us to be ashamed about stuff about ourselves

Stop giving this person attention

Judged by whores, pigs and hypocrites. Light them all on fire.

White and young so 1 percent of the global population ofcouse she is privileged
It because feminism pushed desperate cucks to fuck these 300lbs moist holes by considering it 'normal' to be attracted to a litteral subhuman thats why they're privileged. When a desperate guy just looks at the direction of a foid under 25 the cucks scream "pedophile castrate the creep:soy:"
It's 35 now