Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ultimate insult for ethnic holes: white man ignores them

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

He doesn't want to pound my chink pussy fucking racist :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fuck foids, even ignoring them is gonna get you in trouble. There's no winning...
All of them are psychopaths, talking about recording everything, going to HR.
John on the other side of the building didn't reply when you said Hi ? Go full nuclear and fire his ass. :feelsautistic:

She’s probabaly hired because HR required her employer to hire a certain number of colorful holes. Foid probabaly doesn’t know she’s a diversity hire and the guy doesn’t want to engage with her.

He doesn't want to pound my chink pussy fucking racist :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Women call every interaction on the work place sexual harassment ("I felt so forced to talk to him, I just wanted to do my job! I was trapped by him!"), then men don't talk to them/act like if they walked on a mine field with every social interaction (which they do by talking to modern women) and then they complain too. Just hole logic at its finest.

brootal aryan pill :feels:

b59d3858cb3a39e49fc1849d83e24ddd.jpg

I avoid also foids in my company, I do not like to discuss with them. The problem is that foids are too often unfriendly to any man who is not chad so the boss has no reason to talk to them.

I hate to look at their faces showing what they think about me. :forcedsmile:

His boss is probably smart enough to stay away from the dangerous animal known as woman. The fact that he doesn't lust after this noodlewhore screams something.