Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the vicious cycle for newcels

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when you're a new incel like i am (meaning you have just recently realized your inceldom and taken the blackpill) you still haven't gotten over femoids. we are stuck in a vicious cycle of hating the foid and loving the foid. loving as in having crushes, oneitis's, crying over foids, obsessing over foids etc. i cannot wait until i become blackpilled enough to stop caring so i can escape this cycle, i want to always hate the foid, i need to stop caring about them.

oh it thought you were going to talk about GrAYcels getting banned before they even get to 100 posts

Not me. I never focused on one foid at the time (okay, maybe once or twice) and I generally only obsess at the general lack of gf, not any particular girl.

Yup. I am constantly switching between daydreaming of an unrealistic relationship with one and hating all of them. Most of the time when I day dream it's usually of me just cuddling with one so I think it's not too bad for now. Hopefully this stops and I drop both my love and hatred for them so I can ignore them completely.

There's this one foid in particular who I can't stop thinking of, I know I had no chance with her but its pretty sad to know approaching her would be the dumbest thing I could possibly do. I even have her pictures saved to my phone as well JFL.

Within a few months hopefully this will all be gone since I'm no way near as obsessed with foids as I was before.

Last edited:
Yup. I am constantly switching between daydreaming of an unrealistic relationship with one and hating all of them. Most of the time when I day dream it's usually of me just cuddling with one so I think it's not too bad for now.
same. i daydream all the time, holding hands, hugging, cuddling a foid. then harsh reality sets in

Ya when you've been blackpilled long enough you know there is zero chance of you ever in any way attracting a woman. So I barely notice women, like many years ago I don't even look twice if there is an attractive woman.

don't worry you'll grow out of it

all i think about anymore are the latest copes

same. i daydream all the time, holding hands, hugging, cuddling a foid. then harsh reality sets in
That's the worst part. Having to go from a lifefuel daydream to a suifuel reality.

>he thinks only newfags obsess over foids

Lol GIF - Lol Shaquilleoneal - Discover & Share GIFs

Ya when you've been blackpilled long enough you know there is zero chance of you ever in any way attracting a woman. So I barely notice women, like many years ago I don't even look twice if there is an attractive woman.
Same to be honest. I mainly limit the attention I give to foids by only caring about the one I daydream about. When I see attractive foids irl I purposely look away to avoid being aroused or hopeful. It's helped tbh because I no longer care about foids around me as much.

>he thinks only newfags obsess over foids
You wont ever be "free" what's more if you partake in society's shit, you will be reminded more and more of how alone you truly are. so yeah, you wont ever "grow up" of women. you will just don't think of them as often.

Never hated foids when I got blackpilled and I still dont:blackpill::blackpill:. Hating them is :bluepill::bluepill:

You wont ever be "free" what's more if you partake in society's shit, you will be reminded more and more of how alone you truly are. so yeah, you wont ever "grow up" of women. you will just don't think of them as often.
Engrishs me