Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the victim mentality foids have is what makes my blood boil the most

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
it's always about "me! me! me! :foidSoy:". every single thread on twoxchromosomes is victim mentality and men hating. foids can never accept responsibility. they have it so, so much easier yet still find a way to make everything about themselves and how they're always the victims. this is why foid haters exist. foids bring the hatred on themselves by having tons of privilege and crying victim and when we say we had enough of their victim mentality BS and that they're dumb little rotten holes good for nothing they play the victim again and the cycle continues. they will never accept privilege because everything to them is about "me me me! I'm always the victim! poor little me! :foidSoy:"

it's always about "me! me! me! :foidSoy:". every single thread on twoxchromosomes is victim mentality and men hating. foids can never accept responsibility. they have it so, so much easier yet still find a way to make everything about themselves and how they're always the victims. this is why foid haters exist. foids bring the hatred on themselves by having tons of privilege and crying victim and when we say we had enough of their victim mentality BS and that they're dumb little rotten holes good for nothing they play the victim again and the cycle continues. they will never accept privilege because everything to them is about "me me me! I'm always the victim! poor little me! :foidSoy:"
women don't care about us, they care about themselves, and they do not deserve any respect

They all are two faced , no three faced and never believe any of their bile .