Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way female whores treated me...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-
I don't even know if I even want to get with a whore anymore. All their personalities, quirks, and general aurora disgusts me. They've spit on me my whole life.

How could I ever love one?

Chug some soy. That seems to make men delusional about female nature.

Chug some soy. That seems to make men delusional about female nature.
Is it bad that I wish I was still bluepilled? I was much happier before learning the brutal truth

Based. We should the name of the forum to volcels.is

Spoke to a foid today. I’m such a mechanical, cold motherfucker. I’m sure I creeped her out.

Is it bad that I wish I was still bluepilled? I was much happier before learning the brutal truth
Nah, it's the natural human response to the uncomfortable truth. I don't know how old you are or what you've been through, but I'm starting to find comfort and solace in the Blackpill. When I was 19-20 I had some delusional bluepilled dreams about having a gf, kids, etc. but now at 25 I know it's over. Having hopes and yearning for the Bluepill will only intensify my suffering.

Nah, it's the natural human response to the uncomfortable truth. I don't know how old you are or what you've been through, but I'm starting to find comfort and solace in the Blackpill. When I was 19-20 I had some delusional bluepilled dreams about having a gf, kids, etc. but now at 25 I know it's over. Having hopes and yearning for the Bluepill will only intensify my suffering.
23 here, almost 24. It really is over.

Going to have to wait a least 30 years old until some disgusting used up whore would settle with me and all the years of my youth gone.

I’m a failure. The rope is coming out again.