Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The whitepill is kinda cucked

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Are you really gonna accept every as it all is ? Are you not gonna be dissatisfied and angry about it ? The earth, nature, and people are gonna push you around, and you're just gonna accept it all without a fight ?

What exactly is the white pill?

What exactly is the white pill?
Same as blackpill but accepting it. It’s a bit like stoicism; if it’s outside your control there’s no use being hung up over it

Are you really gonna accept every as it all is ? Are you not gonna be dissatisfied and angry about it ? The earth, nature, and people are gonna push you around, and you're just gonna accept it all without a fight ?
Maybe i am then cuz that anger wont go anywhere if i dont accept my fate. Id rather admit the world has fucked me over than constantly get mad at every pinch, cause there is nothing i can do about it truthfully.

ok then I agree whitepill is cucked as hell

Anyone still have that site about the white pill and guides how to follow it?

The earth, nature, and people are gonna push you around, and you're just gonna accept it all without a fight ?
It’s too powerful for us, it’s unrealistic to fight against it

Are you not gonna be dissatisfied and angry about it ?
Only if you take those feelings and organise and canvas for change. Otherwise rage if futile.

"sex is not ERverything inkwell":foidSoy:

accepting the blackpill without any rage
Good luck with that.
Vast majority of men are unable to digest the black pill, and will forever be stuck in the ´rage phase´.

you can live your life angry all the time or find copes that make you happy. But if someone tries to push me over i will break their jaw.

you can live your life angry all the time or find copes that make you happy. But if someone tries to push me over i will break their jaw.
Mhmmm, good point

now I am whitepilled

I'm not angry anymore just bitter

Just Accept reality but continue to fight