Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The whole traitor thing regarding mods is so fucking pathetic

Celius

Celius

-
It’s the same shit that happened with Komersaj.

These people aren’t your friends. They’re not your idols in misery. You’re not supposed to look up to them. Most, if not all of them are already getting laid behind the scenes, and there’s not much reason for them not to on behalf of a bunch of teenagers glorifying them as these worn out we’re in this together heroes.

Self-awareness is vital, only with true acceptance you can potentially identify the issue and maybe work around solving it and it’s essentially what separates us from the average bluepill-thumping normie, but the way some of you wear it like armor and pretend you’re at war and suddenly go insane and feel betrayed when your “leaders” who have been given power by yourself simp for Discord girls (shocker) is just kinda funny.

And sad.

Don't talk about it if u don't wanna get banned ,

So much for muh freedom of speech.

No one is upset over a mod talking to girls on Discord. People are upset over him changing users names because a foid asked him to. Exerting control. A bad precedent. Names today, what tomorrow? I think it's understandable to be worried

I’m more pissed that we lost three good members because of this.
They'll be back after two days we'll see what will happen then

So much for muh freedom of speech.
No one is upset over a mod talking to girls on Discord. People are upset over him changing users names because a foid asked him to. Exerting control. A bad precedent. Names today, what tomorrow? I think it's understandable to be worried
I think he let several foids onto the forum too. It's unbelievable.