Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Witcher 3 is the world’s most overrated garbage ass piece of shit game in the entire existence (normies ruin everything)

Celius

Celius

-
:yes: Clunky gameplay with terribly broken controls?

:yes: Horrendous combat which requires zero persistence to keep the flow going perfectly suited for normies to not use their brains while playing?

:yes: Dead world with barely anything to interact with?

:yes: Mindless NPCs?

:yes: Mundane story catered for those who pedestalize Marvel movies and mediocre narratives?

:yes: Dogshitty written characters serving no purpose?

:yes: Titty goth girls to get the weebs with milf complexities cranking?

Aside from maybe the modern God of War games - which there’s a case to be made for those two having an at least semi-enjoyable combat system - this has gotten to be the unadulterated definition of overrated. There is NOTHING worthwhile in this game. I’ve tried getting into it for 5 fucking times already since its GOTY release and I still can’t do it which has made me realized that normies are truly a different species. Only genuine compliment I can give it is that it has a nice soundtrack and graphically, it still holds up pretty good to this day which can explain why normies are obsessed with it in the first place.

At the end of the day, these fucks just want to go back home from wageslaving 12hrs a day and put their asses in front of their 70-inch TVs and mindlessly push a couple of buttons and call it a day.

Give them Divinity: Original Sin 2 and their brain will literally stop functioning. Put ‘em in front of CIV: IV and they’ll most likely have a seizure by the time they’re finished with the tutorial. Normies don’t care about fidelity, replayibility and purity. They never dare to question the quality of the content they’re consuming, they only want to nonstop stimulate themselves and jerk off into videogame characters. God forbid they have to go through a quiet moment serving as reflection, no, they have to aimlessly have characters constantly talking over the entire game otherwise they’ll get bored.

CDProjectFag were never once throughout their career capable of making a good game, they only wanted to inject their edgy Eastern European cuckolded high fantasy into a medium where they’re freely allowed to do so and normies didn’t hesitate to gobble it up, which inevitably yielded a fabricated reality where one can no longer truly distinguish excellence within mediocrity. Their incompetence and lack of vital understanding in what makes a truly good game really got to shine when CP77 flopped and I for one couldn’t be genuinely happier.

Tl;dr: normies are evil, can’t think for themselves, and are terrified of saying what needs to be said.

Last edited:
I tried to play the second one and my crappy computer blew up.

I am playing god of war right now don't like it thinking of deleting it

as a rule all the games that get hyped by normies like Stray for example is shitt

I am playing god of war right now don't like it thinking of deleting it
I wanted to choke Atreus half way through the game.

as a rule all the games that get hyped by normies like Stray for example is shitt
Stray was thoroughly enjoyable for me actually and I don’t even like cats. I much prefer to play a 5hrs indie game with quiet moments and puzzles than an oversaturated action-adventure snooze fest LARPing as RPG with over 200hrs of meaningless filler inspired by Ubislop’s open world design.

Last edited:

:yes: Horrendous combat which requires zero persistence to keep the flow going perfectly suited for normies to not use their brains while playing?

:yes: Mundane story catered for those who pedestalize Marvel movies and mediocre narratives?

Aside from maybe the modern God of War games - which there’s a case to be made for those two having an at least semi-enjoyable combat system - this has gotten to be the unadulterated definition of overrated. There is NOTHING worthwhile in this game. I’ve tried getting into it for 5 fucking times already since its GOTY release and I still can’t do it which has made me realized that normies are truly a different species. Only genuine compliment I can give it is that it has a nice soundtrack and graphically, it still holds up pretty good to this day which can explain why normies are obsessed with it in the first place.

At the end of the day, these fucks just want to go back home from wageslaving 12hrs a day and put their asses in front of their 70-inch TVs and mindlessly push a couple of buttons and call it a day.

Give them Divinity: Original Sin 2 and their brain will literally stop functioning. Put ‘em in front of CIV: IV and they’ll most likely have a seizure by the time they’re finished with the tutorial. Normies don’t care about fidelity, replayibility and purity. They never dare to question the quality of the content they’re consuming, they only want to nonstop stimulate themselves and jerk off into videogame characters. God forbid they have to go through a quiet moment serving as reflection, no, they have to aimlessly have characters constantly talking over the entire game otherwise they’ll get bored.

CDProjectFag were never once throughout their career capable of making a good game, they only wanted to inject their edgy Eastern European cuckolded high fantasy into a medium where they’re freely allowed to do so and normies didn’t hesitate to gobble it up, which inevitably yielded a fabricated reality where one can no longer truly distinguish excellence within mediocrity. Their incompetence and lack of vital understanding in what makes a truly good game really got to shine when CP77 flopped and I for one couldn’t be genuinely happier.

Tl;dr: normies are evil, can’t think for themselves, and are terrified of saying what needs to be said.
based post
i fucking hated that shit game i tried to get into it too but couldnt
then i bought cyberpunk 2077 and regretted it
thats what i get i guess for trusting that gay nigger company
cd projekt red cant make a good fucking game

:feelsUnreal:

Why do you listen to normies? Only buy games that peak your interest preferably years after its initial release with all DLCs otherwise just pirate day one. CP77 was released DRM-free on GOG, I’m surprised you even paid for it.

:feelsUnreal:

Why do you listen to normies? Only buy games that peak your interest preferably years after its initial release with all DLCs otherwise just pirate day one. CP77 was released DRM-free on GOG, I’m surprised you even paid for it.
cause it was 2021 and nothing good was out like AAA i wanted an fps game but yep
i got fooled but never again though

what i found worse is the unending cinematics and the incessant rain.

I liked the environment and the map. should wait for witcher 4

Very based and high iq post

agreed minus the characters part but to be fair a lot of that can be accredited to the books.

Cope I dated a cute red college girl
In it

Sounds like Heavy Rain would be right up your alley. :feelsLSD:

I unironically liked it. :feelsrope:
Yeah that is a good pick, any of the telltale games i recommend as well

The first walking dead game holds special place in my heart

The people making games today have been through the western university system. That's all you need to know.

The first walking dead game holds special place in my heart
:feelscomfy:

That shit shaped my childhood.

The people making games today have been through the western university system. That's all you need to know.
It’s corporate. The gaming industry is no longer “nerds making games for nerds,” it’s now marketed in a way to make it as inclusive and mainstream as possible for everyone so it all ends up being the same copy & pasted cookie-cutter sanitized slop with a risk-free formula and zero innovating ideas to push it forward. The Witcher 3 and a lot of other AAA games that came out were in a lot of ways the beginning of an end and you can clearly see the impact they had on modern devs.

I played it for Like 20 hours i got bored maybe il' play it again someday

I like it a lot but it is definitely overrated. Before I bought the game people acted like it was one of the best games ever made.

based post
i fucking hated that shit game i tried to get into it too but couldnt
thats what i get i guess for trusting that gay nigger company
cd projekt red cant make a good fucking game