Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is basically an ay ay sir world

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Its like having a sarge shitting down your neck every fucking day, Or used to when i was a wagie, All my life ive been told what to do, No one ever asked me, What do YOU want to do? Its like everything is built around work and chasing hole, What happened to male friends just hanging out, Watching a movie or sharing a pizza? Is work more important than having friends? Everyone is so damn busy and the sarge aka the elites keeps pushing us to the limit, Prices are through the roof, How the FUCK am i gonna afford a house or a fucking livable life when these wedgies aka wages are too fucking low!

you take your small share and come back the next day, This was my reality for 7 years, Work work work work work, Build this build that, Work work work work

Now as im NEET, Shit i aint going nowhere, Its like waiting to die, And you say you have freedom in society? What fucking freedom is barely affording food, Why should i pay taxes off my NEETbuxx when i can barely sustain myself, And why the fuck was i forced to work 7+ years when the wages was so shit, FUck you scandinvia and fuck the whole continent of this planet, We have an immigration crisis too the world is getting shittier so they come to us, When we dont have room no more inflation hell begins anew and they rack up the prices

sorry sweaty you're not entitled to basic happiness