Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The World Jewish Congress credits their people for LGBTQ ideology, gay marriage, and anti-racist ideology that resulted in BLM / CRT.

but when we say it, all of a sudden it's fake
I guess whether something is true or not depends on who's saying it JFL

My thoughts is that this should not need affirming, it is obvious to anyone who does not live under a rock. But if I, a white man, says it, then i'm the bad guy.

Even if the Jews admit it, normies will still say it's an incel right wing conspiracy theory.

BRB trying to ressurect Hitler.

I never understood how leftism devolved to LGBTism. what does worker rights and non-white rights have to do with enforcing faggotry and transgenderism? do they not know that the former two groups strongly disapprove of the latter two groups?

They're saying it out-loud at this point: I once heard this theory from @THE TRUE DIGLET as to why they do this, and it's so that they have less karmic debt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back