Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst rejection I've had resulted in me being assaulted by a group of Chad's

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
In 7th grade, I built the courage up to ask out a Becky during lunch time. There was a group of her friends (half of them were men and were baseball/football players) and they were all having fun and laughing. I asked her if I could talk to her alone and she aggressively said "whatever you're going to say to me alone, you can say in front of everyone else." Everyone at the table looked up at me. I then asked her if she would be my valentine (I said other corny shit like how pretty and nice she is). Obviously she giggled like a devil, and so did everyone else with her brutal rejection of saying "NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA"

I went back to my seat and finished my shitty sack lunch alone. When I got up to use the bathroom, I didn't realize that all those guys from her table followed me into the restrooms. Midway through my piss, I got punched in the back of my head with my face being slammed into the metal part of the urinal. When I turned around there must've been 6-8 guys all of whom height mogged me significantly. Luckily I have a fairly deep voice and screamed at them, scaring the tallest guy causing him to jerk up and curl his arms up to protect his body. I knew I couldn't take them all on and was still very woozy and light-headed from the punch, so I just walked out shaking like a pussy.

Later, I had found out on accident my penis was shown to everyone while I was turning around. For the rest of the year a lot of students nicknamed me "small-penis." Others would constantly would make jokes with their other friends saying it was shaped like a worm (I wasn't circumcized) and others called me "worm-dick."

This isn't the worst rejection I've had, however this rejection had the worst consequences of them all.

I don't believe you.

I don't believe you.
Understandable. There's a lot of larp on here. I can't exactly go back in time and show the bump on my forhead from almost a decade ago.

Damn, school shooting fuel

Ah-ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind
Jump into the driver's seat and put it into speed drive
(Hot) riding through the streets, on a different frequency
Know you know just what I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights

Ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind
Know you know just what (what) I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights
The Dude Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Ah-ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind
Know you know just what I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights

Ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind
Know you know just what (what) I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights
Pin on wallappaer

Why did they attack you for that? Did they like her or something?

Later, I had found out on accident my penis was shown to everyone while I was turning around. For the rest of the year a lot of students nicknamed me "small-penis." Others would constantly would make jokes with their other friends saying it was shaped like a worm (I wasn't circumcized) and others called me "worm-dick."
You should have done something.

Why did they attack you for that? Did they like her or something?
They were bullies. I've come into contact with them before. I don't know if they liked her, but they used to say really mean things to me in class.

I mean that you should have done something when someone disrespected you for having a small dick
Not much to do except cope and say "I'm a grower not a shower." Or "I know you are but what am I" As these are the best comebacks I had as a 12 year old.

Not much to do except cope and say "I'm a grower not a shower." Or "I know you are but what am I" As these are the best comebacks I had as a 12 year old.
You should have beaten the fuck out of them.

You should have beaten the fuck out of them.
A manlet isn't ever going to be able to take on 6-8 tall chads ganging up on him what are you smoking rn

You need to be a good brothER and leadER

Honestly, sorry you went through this

And people wonder why there are school shooters....

BTW, never ever ask a foid out in front of her group of friends. Nor ask her to leave them without a good excuse.

And people wonder why there are school shooters....

BTW, never ever ask a foid out in front of her group of friends. Nor ask her to leave them without a good excuse.
Learned that the hardest way possible.

That is brutal man. I’m sorry you experienced that. Fuck those guys and the girl that mocked you, you showed courage and then got sucker punched by a bunch of asswipes. Can only hope they get their just desserts.

That is brutal man. I’m sorry you experienced that. Fuck those guys and the girl that mocked you, you showed courage and then got sucker punched by a bunch of asswipes. Can only hope they get their just desserts.
Most positive reaction to this, thank you.

In 7th grade, I built the courage up to ask out a Becky during lunch time. There was a group of her friends (half of them were men and were baseball/football players) and they were all having fun and laughing. I asked her if I could talk to her alone and she aggressively said "whatever you're going to say to me alone, you can say in front of everyone else." Everyone at the table looked up at me. I then asked her if she would be my valentine (I said other corny shit like how pretty and nice she is). Obviously she giggled like a devil, and so did everyone else with her brutal rejection of saying "NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA"

I went back to my seat and finished my shitty sack lunch alone. When I got up to use the bathroom, I didn't realize that all those guys from her table followed me into the restrooms. Midway through my piss, I got punched in the back of my head with my face being slammed into the metal part of the urinal. When I turned around there must've been 6-8 guys all of whom height mogged me significantly. Luckily I have a fairly deep voice and screamed at them, scaring the tallest guy causing him to jerk up and curl his arms up to protect his body. I knew I couldn't take them all on and was still very woozy and light-headed from the punch, so I just walked out shaking like a pussy.

This isn't the worst rejection I've had, however this rejection had the worst consequences of them all.
read every word.

i am so sorry.

Remembering my school years, I don’t understand how my friends and I weren’t killed then, we were real savages.

I'm sorry that happened to you

This definitely takes the unwanted award of humiliation for you to not transfer or quit school was admirable.

Humans needs to be killed off with gunshot to the head!

Cant believe they fucking did that to you brocel :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

thats so rage inducing
it puts me on tilt things like this are common amongst normies, and they tell you its natural selection and evolution at work, and yet turn around and moralize and cry whenever something bad happens to them

thats so rage inducing
it puts me on tilt things like this are common amongst normies, and they tell you its natural selection and evolution at work
Then they wonder "why do all these mass shootings keep happening?"

it puts me on tilt things like this are common amongst normies, and they tell you its natural selection and evolution at work, and yet turn around and moralize and cry whenever something bad happens to them
Fuck normies. They should've been bathed in acid as a child.

Normies do not deserve rights

Damn, school shooting fuel
I'd probably have done this if I had access to nerf guns as a teen. So many school nerfings were justified. They don't fall out of the sky.

I'd probably have done this if I had access to nerf guns as a teen. So many school nerfings were justified. They don't fall out of the sky.
Agreed. Do you remember Emma Gonzalez? She was a student at the parkland school shooting and said she was "glad to have bullied Nickolas Cruz" not realizing if she didn't bully him, he probably would have never shot the place up.

Such a sad story this is. I feel so sorry for you brocel.