Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE WORST THING IN BEING A WHITE MAN

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
THE WORST THING IN BEING A WHITE MAN IS THAT SOMETIMES YOU DONT HAVE BLUE EYES WHICH ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE JBW HAPPEN

NON WHITE GIRLS LOVE BLUE EYES AND LOOKING AT THEM

IF YOU DONT HAVE BLUE EYES AS A WHITE MAN IT IS A SUICIDE FUEL

THIS IS A COPE AND PROBABLY COSTS A LOT

over for "white"cels that don't have light eyes.

BUT STILL IM NOT WHITE

IM FUCKING SLAVOID

Never began for slavcels, all JBWmaxxers I’ve seen in third world shitholes are middle class and above westerners (usually burgers and britfags) not a single slav in sight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even slav “chads” are barely average in the west i feel fucking bad for slavcels it’s losing the genetic lottery on every level:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: The slavpill is so BRUTAL:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
WE HAVE SO FUCKING BAD FACES THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

R1B WESTERNERS WON ON THE GENETIC LOTTERY, MEANWHILE R1A SLAVOIDS LOST ALL AND LOOK LIKE HALF MONGOL HALF WHITE SCUMS

GREEN IS SHITTIER, BLUE EYES IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS 1000X TIMES THAN GREEN EYES

AND I STILL HAVE SHITTY FACE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH COLOR OF THE EYES I HAVE
People often cant even tell the difference between eye shades of color, and yeah without a good face and good eye shape color is not important.

I always wanted to be a non-asian ethnic male. Easy ability to tan and lesser chances to burn in the sun, so you can freely NTmaxx outside without having to apply sunscreen like an aspie ghostcel. Less chances for redness, moles, freckles. Jewish promotion via the media and fast twitch fiber advantage for blacks. Lower chance to bald (I read a study saying that darker hair pigmentation is beneficial for avoiding the reaper). Thicker and darker brows to intimidate mayocels and soak white pussies.

Ethnics are gods
NOWADAYS BLACK BULLS ARE TRULY SUPERIOR

THEY LITERALLY CAN GO ON WHITEFORBLACK FORUM AND JUST ASK WHITE HOTWIFE TO GIVE THEM PUSSY

OR GO TO ASIA FOR EXAMPLE KOREA AND BE TREATED LIKE A GOD BY KOREAN WOMEN AND KOREAN HUSBANDS WILL ASK THEM TO FUCK THEIR KOREAN WIFES

Never began for slavcels, all JBWmaxxers I’ve seen in third world shitholes are middle class and above westerners (usually burgers and britfags) not a single slav in sight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even slav “chads” are barely average in the west i feel fucking bad for slavcels it’s losing the genetic lottery on every level:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: The slavpill is so BRUTAL:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Meanwhile, being born a Slavic woman is winning the genetic lottery.

Maybe you can do color contacts? It wouldn't look weird on you like an ethnic.