Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The younger the BlackPill is realized, the more painful it is.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Imagine how painful realizing your BlackPill reality is from the moment you hit puberty. Knowing the moment your first pube grows, this entire transformation your body is going to undergo in the following years is all for nothing and if anything is actually going to make your life a waking nightmare.

Yes, though I feel many people here inadvertently realized aspects of the blackpill at a young age... :feelsjuice:

Only putting a name to it later. :feelsaww:

Getting blackpill at young age would save you from inceldom.

some chads get blackpilled when girls who never spoke to them hook up with them because of “personality”

the blackpill has poisoned my blood system

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I would say 18. Anything under than that, learning and thinking about inceldom is just absurd. You gotta be 18 to understand what your height + facial bone structure actually are.

By that you’ll know whether your seeds in the future would be dumped in a real toilet or a bathroom toilet.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I would say 18. Anything under than that, learning and thinking about inceldom is just absurd. You gotta be 18 to understand what your height + facial bone structure actually are.

By that you’ll know whether your seeds in the future would be dumped in a real toilet or a bathroom toilet.
Idk man. I realized I was BlackPilled at 13. I just didn't know what it was called at the time.

Idk man. I realized I was BlackPilled at 13. I just didn't know what it was called at the time.
Everybody does. I knew looks were far important than personality back then. I just hadn’t discovered the divine sacred Blackpill.

But when I did, I mastered and became a professor in it :feelshmm:

You'll understand the true nature of foids which will make you more careful.
there is no understanding the true nature of foids for your face:fuk:

Maybe it's better to know about it as early as possible

Maybe it's better to know about it as early as possible
I was gonna say this, I would have rather taken blackpill at 13 than 30. At least then I know it's all for nothing and can indulge in copes.

I’ve been blackpilled on some level sense I was 8

I agree. For the amount of late looksmaxxing that I had, if I am done while younger, before puberty, or early puberty, I probably would have been chad.

Not true, I was blackpilled at 14 and it didn't help me escape inceldom at all