Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ZOG Are Promoting Queers To Make Incels Gay (Also How The Promotion of Asses/Anal Sex/Thick Memes is a Plot to Make Men Gay in General)

Why do you care about gay men? Just let them be gay, they remove themselves from the dating pool, and make it easier for us to get women. Also, they can't possibly promote nation destroying degeneracy. They are simply too small of a minority to cause any real damage.

It reminds me of that OSRS meme where the guy said "I don't care if you take it up the ass" or something like that.

Can anyone find me that image, by the way. I want to use it
because they're insanely SJW and the more they are accepted in society, the worse off it will be for incels. the stronger feminism and etc. will be.

because they're insanely SJW and the more they are accepted in society, the worse off it will be for incels. the stronger feminism and etc. will be.

I'm not seeing the causation between gays becoming more accepted and the degeneration of society. Some of the strongest societies in human history were very accepting of gays (Romans, Greeks, Hellenic). Those societies contributed the most to human knowledge, culture, and growth.

As far as things being worse for incels, I think that there is a correlation between gay acceptance and incel lives becoming harder, but I think you are reversing the cause and the effect. Feminism causes inceldom and gay acceptance. As gay acceptance increases so too does the difficulty of incel's lives, but this is because of feminism increasing, not because of gay acceptance. Gay acceptance is simply a (relatively) harmless by product of feminsim.

I am not attempting to state that I don't think homosexuality (et. al) don't ruin the lives of the individual people that embrace these lifestyles. I'm just saying that I don't care. It's like people that don't eat healthy or don't exercise. It's undoubtedly hurting them, but it doesn't affect me, so I don't care.

But you have to be gay to want that piece of fat you linked, like the down low niggas rapping about booty.[/QUOTE]

The only mammals whose mammaries stay in that round, protruding state year round and not just while nursing their young are humans. The human female's "breasts" as we know them today developed by natural selection because breasts serve as a sort of faux-ass. Having sex face to face increases the intensity of pair-bonding, which was critical during the transitional phases of our species as we went from polyamorous, free-fucking arboreal primates to bipedal, monogamous hunter-gatherers. Another form of the faux-ass found in primates are the brightly colored faces of baboons (matches the butts).

The obsession with breasts is a phase. Most men grow out of it over time and realize that boobs, though fun to look at and mess with for a few minutes, are ultimately an appetizer at most and a let down in the end because as much as you want to get your face and dick between them, there is no orifice in there, there's nothing but a sternum and some sweat and some peachfuzz. Male primates sexual arousal begins and ends, with the female butt. The symbol we know as a heart is actually a simplistic, pictorial representation of a woman bending over and exposing her ass and vagina - the universal symbol of consent and acceptance- both today, and 100 million years ago.

And I gotta be honest, while we're on the subject of "liking ass=gay" here.........the smaller a woman's ass is....the more it looks like a man's. Men have small, flat, square butts. Women have big round wide butts. That's how you tell the sexes apart at a distance. Skinny narrow man hips vs. Wide round breeder hips.

Jussayin.

But you have to be gay to want that piece of fat you linked, like the down low niggas rapping about booty

The only mammals whose mammaries stay in that round, protruding state year round and not just while nursing their young are humans. The human female's "breasts" as we know them today developed by natural selection because breasts serve as a sort of faux-ass. Having sex face to face increases the intensity of pair-bonding, which was critical during the transitional phases of our species as we went from polyamorous, free-fucking arboreal primates to bipedal, monogamous hunter-gatherers. Another form of the faux-ass found in primates are the brightly colored faces of baboons (matches the butts).

The obsession with breasts is a phase. Most men grow out of it over time and realize that boobs, though fun to look at and mess with for a few minutes, are ultimately an appetizer at most and a let down in the end because as much as you want to get your face and dick between them, there is no orifice in there, there's nothing but a sternum and some sweat and some peachfuzz. Male primates sexual arousal begins and ends, with the female butt. The symbol we know as a heart is actually a simplistic, pictorial representation of a woman bending over and exposing her ass and vagina - the universal symbol of consent and acceptance- both today, and 100 million years ago.

Overload

Mondo IQ, I can't disagree with any of this.

And I gotta be honest, while we're on the subject of "liking ass=gay" here.........the smaller a woman's ass is....the more it looks like a man's. Men have small, flat, square butts. Women have big round wide butts. That's how you tell the sexes apart at a distance. Skinny narrow man hips vs. Wide round breeder hips.

Smug

This I can disagree with you.

I would take the small, hygienic, cute butt of an Asian girl to the two squished together, dirty, disgusting lard bags of a western woman any day.

View attachment 64683

I would take the small, hygienic, cute butt of an Asian girl to the two squished together, dirty, disgusting lard bags of a western woman any day.[/QUOTE]

Some of us dig lard bags. I've always liked big round stuff haha lucky me

That being said this was very civil for internet banter, hats off to you.

View attachment 64683

I would take the small, hygienic, cute butt of an Asian girl to the two squished together, dirty, disgusting lard bags of a western woman any day.

That being said this was very civil for internet banter, hats off to you.[/QUOTE]

Lol I am BoyMaxxing.

Arguments aren't my style, but respectful discourse definitely is.

HappyLust

and before you ask what that is: https://incels.is/threads/if-i-didnt-boymaxx-than-my-life-as-a-psl-2-man-would-truly-be-hell.89216/

i don't get the gays' obsession over converting men into fags

you have /lgbt/ a board dedicated to this shit but you're still in /r9k/ get the fuck off my board :feelsree:

That being said this was very civil for internet banter, hats off to you.

Lol I am BoyMaxxing.

View attachment 64694

and before you ask what that is: https://incels.is/threads/if-i-didnt-boymaxx-than-my-life-as-a-psl-2-man-would-truly-be-hell.89216/[/QUOTE]

Yea I've been curious since I saw you mentioning it in other threads and all the no stress, skin care, and plenty of sleep are great ideas for anybody to use, boymax or not. I'm full blown caucasian and get alot of sun so several years ago I made sure to start wearing a big hat in the sun, sunblock, meditation, exercise, hot yoga, eat right (mostly fruit and veg, no damn bread), lots of water, no more booze etc. I'm 32 now and I'm always shocked when I see how dilapidated my old friends the same age as me have gotten over the years just from not taking care of themselves. One of my friends has zero teeth now due to lack of dental hygiene + a quick brush with meth. Doubleplus puns intended.

But you have to be gay to want that piece of fat you linked, like the down low niggas rapping about booty

Jussayin.

Last edited:
Lol I am BoyMaxxing.

View attachment 64694

and before you ask what that is: https://incels.is/threads/if-i-didnt-boymaxx-than-my-life-as-a-psl-2-man-would-truly-be-hell.89216/

Yea I've been curious since I saw you mentioning it in other threads and all the no stress, skin care, and plenty of sleep are great ideas for anybody to use, boymax or not. I'm full blown caucasian and get alot of sun so several years ago I made sure to start wearing a big hat in the sun, sunblock, meditation, exercise, hot yoga, eat right (mostly fruit and veg, no damn bread), lots of water, no more booze etc. I'm 32 now and I'm always shocked when I see how dilapidated my old friends the same age as me have gotten over the years just from not taking care of themselves. One of my friends has zero teeth now due to lack of dental hygiene + a quick brush with meth. Doubleplus puns intended.[/QUOTE]

Don't stop.

BoyMaxxing is for life.

The pushing of the gay, liberal, tranny agenda is to create weak willed populations that will see big government as daddy protector instead of independence oppressor. Lowering the T count makes people more aggreeable to the status quo & less fiercely opposed to the mainstream & being told how to behave.

The Jews are paranoid of a second attempt to remove bagel & this time succeeding so they want to rid this Earth of all gentiles hence the mass importation of third worlders directly into the west.

Another aim is to systematically through education, media & nutrition; lower the IQ average & remove free thinking & spirituality, calcify the pineal gland & have everybody on manmade meds with a list of side effects as long as your arm. It's more profitable to keep a person sick but alive for a long time as opposed to fully healed.

If they can remove everybody's balls figuratively then none will stand against them, they think they will be able to control the brown mixed ppl that will come to be the majority in western lands in the future but they are sorely mistaken, Islam will never be the black man on the plantation under the whip hand of the Shlomo overseer.

Christianity & generations of Illuminati rule through media, finance & law institutions from the banks to the EU has allowed them to neuter the majority of western civilization but this shall not work on a ppl who's ideology is more akin to 1000AD.

A big opponent is China as they have a billion ppl & Shlomo cannot blend in & look like them as here, if they tried it there it would be very apparent that their "leaders" are not Asian & it would not stand.

High IQ until the end.

i don't get the gays' obsession over converting men into fags

you have /lgbt/ a board dedicated to this shit but you're still in /r9k/ get the fuck off my board :feelsree:

tbh