Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Then what the fuck are we supposed to be if we cannot be men or ourselves?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
Profile photo for Kasey Lofty

Kasey Lofty
Lives in Huntsville, AL (1978–present)Author has 1.6K answers and 5.3M answer views9y
Related
Does the modern woman feel the modern man is letting her down? Do you want men to raise their standards in effort to attract you?

Originally Answered: Modern Women is the Modern Man letting you down?
We had one sexual revolution, that redefined the "Modern Woman" and made great strides towards gender equality.
We never had the second one that was required to redefine the "Modern Man" in this new world order.
This has frequently left the guys where they are ALWAYS WRONG. No matter how he has chosen to define or display himself with the modern women, he's always on the wrong foot.
If he's a believer in chivalry .. caring for and protecting his mate... he's an outdated patriarch.
If he's a believer in equality .. requiring his partner to hold up their side ... he's cold and uncaring... or a gold digger.
If he's open and emotive .. he's weak.
If he's strong and stoic .. he's closed.
What is the role of Man in Modern society? Leader, provider, support... are outdated roles. What are the new roles? They haven't been defined. If you choose the old roles, you're an artifact, a dinosaur, a sexist. If you choose more nurturing, open and emotional, sharing-is-caring roles ... then you aren't seen as a MAN any longer.
There isn't a right answer any longer for the Modern Man. It's one of the reasons that I gave up dating... nearly 5 years ago. I know who I am, and what my character is ... and I'm tired of being told simultaneously that I'm outdated for being strong, and weak for my emotive ability.
I'm sufficient on my own. I'm on my path, going my way, and waiting to see if anyone falls in beside me. It's actually been a long wait.

If hes this hes this then hes this bla bla, Fuck i just want to be myself dammit!

You have to be :chad: or :kys:
I know that but im talking about the ways of being, if i cant be this or this, How the fuck am i supposed to behave to be considered a man besides the chad stuff JFL, Everything a man does here is apparently wrong to woman.

he looks fine. more masculine than average as well. but a woman doesnt need anything less than the Thor actor when they have giant dildo penises with fake cum shooting capability

Burn this world to ashes