Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory:Missing out on teen love is the reason 99.99% of the time men will become pedophiles

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Come to think of it, the reason why someone would become a pedophile is likely because they missed out on teen love like ask any pedophile if they had teen love and they will say no everytime and this is likely because they want to experience the touch of a foid in their prime years which they never got which could be absolutely be traumatizing for someone or even better if you went on Omegle while it was still up you would encounter old dudes jacking off to the screen to young foids because they missed out on teen love but somehow didn't rope which is honestly impressive to not rope by 60 years old or older. By all means I am not trying to defend pedophilia in anyway I am only making a theory on why pedophiles become pedophiles thank you for listening to my theory, adios fellow incels.

Makes sense but also alot of them were touched as kids and want to inflict the same pain it's kind of a cycle. There are plenty of factors to people becoming child molesters but yes you are right in alot of cases.

Come to think of it, the reason why someone would become a pedophile is likely because they missed out on teen love like ask any pedophile if they had teen love and they will say no everytime and this is likely because they want to experience the touch of a foid in their prime years which they never got which could be absolutely be traumatizing for someone or even better if you went on Omegle while it was still up you would encounter old dudes jacking off to the screen to young foids because they missed out on teen love but somehow didn't rope which is honestly impressive to not rope by 60 years old or older. By all means I am not trying to defend pedophilia in anyway I am only making a theory on why pedophiles become pedophiles thank you for listening to my theory, adios fellow incels.
Makes sense but also alot of them were touched as kids and want to inflict the same pain it's kind of a cycle. There are plenty of factors to people becoming child molesters but yes you are right in alot of cases.
Go watch Chris Hansons TCAP or his new show Takedown.

All the pedos are just ugly guys who get baited on dating apps that a girl likes them jfl. Not excusing their behavior but for some of them I kind of feel bad because I’m blackpilled.

Yeah absolutely I think thats apart of it and its how I feel myself.

Those "pedos" are just desperately trying to get the teen love they never got to experience, because late is better than never, teen love is so alluring that millions of men will risk ruining their lives for even just a shitty version of it (since they themselves are old)

I myself have gone on omegle and jacked off to young foids, I would not do this though if I had teen love and a GF.

But yeah 100% this is certainly apart of it, thats why this society is actually dangerous for our youth in a way because alot of men can no longer get teen love of course this is all going to happen, foids high af standards biting themselves in the ass.

I have made a thread discussing something very similar before, this sort of thing as you mentioned in your post was on my mind when I made my post.

Of course. If you experienced teen love, you got your "fix" needed to develop as a person.

Some adults that didn't, are still romantically and sexually locked in that period. Your level of experience is in the same as an early teenager.

Does that justify messing with kids/early teens? No.
Do I understand it? Fucking right I do.
Which is what matters. If you can understand where the issue comes from (one of the places that it comes from) you can discuss solutions to it.

But normies don't want solutions. They want their "good morality" points. They don't actually want to fix anything.

See guys, I called a pedo a scumbag! Aren't I so moral and unique!?

But normies don't want solutions. They want their "good morality" points. They don't actually want to fix anything.

See guys, I called a pedo a scumbag! Aren't I so moral and unique!?
Hell yeah

But foids should be held accountable for that too because of the fact they are so fucking shallow they will reject you over an android.

Yeah absolutely I think thats apart of it and its how I feel myself.

Those "pedos" are just desperately trying to get the teen love they never got to experience, because late is better than never, teen love is so alluring that millions of men will risk ruining their lives for even just a shitty version of it (since they themselves are old)

I myself have gone on omegle and jacked off to young foids, I would not do this though if I had teen love and a GF.

But yeah 100% this is certainly apart of it, thats why this society is actually dangerous for our youth in a way because alot of men can no longer get teen love of course this is all going to happen, foids high af standards biting themselves in the ass.
But hey some ragefuel here

If a 21 year old foid fucks a 13 year old boy soyciety doesnt bat an eye

The other way around everyone loses their minds

I am not trying to say pedophilia is ok for foids to do it but this is based on an actual story I heard I am not kidding.

correlation not causation

All the pedos are just ugly guys who get baited on dating apps that a girl likes them jfl. Not excusing their behavior but for some of them I kind of feel bad because I’m blackpilled.
I've seen a video on a pedophile getting stung and saying he was talking to the decoy because he wanted to lose his virginity to a teenager because he never got loved before because he was an old shit at 30+.

I do feel bad for them in this case. There are alot of amateur youtube pedo hunters who ruin guys' lives over this shit.

pedophilia doesn't exist

I do feel bad for them in this case. There are alot of amateur youtube pedo hunters who ruin guys' lives over this shit.
I watch Cassady Campbell who is a pedo hunter and he tends to share mercy to virgin pedos who never been loved but with married pedos he shows no mercy or empathy for.

Fagphiles were raped as kids by their uncle.
Straight pedophiles are wise men who realize the only way to make a hole like you is to take their virginity.

That completely makes sense tbh.

You weren't able to have sex with a teenage girl when you were yourself a teenager, so you want at all costs to have sex with a teenage girl even as a grown adult.

I've seen a video on a pedophile getting stung and saying he was talking to the decoy because he wanted to lose his virginity to a teenager because he never got loved before because he was an old shit at 30+.
Yeah this kind of rings a bell for me too, this is why it happens, they just desperately want to experience that innocent teen love, can you really blame them? I have watched these videos and I often feel sympathy for the paedos.
I watch Cassady Campbell who is a pedo hunter and he tends to share mercy to virgin pedos who never been loved but with married pedos he shows no mercy or empathy for.
Yeah if it is married I don't like it, they at least have love and sex even if the foid is a bit older but you also have a duty to not cheat and maintain your family, but a virgin is just trying to experience that teen love and they are not hurting a family of their own.
Fagphiles were raped as kids by their uncle.
Straight pedophiles are wise men who realize the only way to make a hole like you is to take their virginity.
Based fagphiles are ill and twisted straight pedos more based.
Pedophilia is a sexuality like being straight or gay is a sexuality. They just call it a mental illness because it's "bad"
Paedophilia is mental illness (attraction to pre puberscent children that can not have kids) not the type where you get called a pedo for wanting a 16 year old, but its an actual mental illness and their brains are different to non paedophiles. Of course if you are a paedophile you can not get help for it if you tell a doctor about your mental condition I think the doctor has to report on you.
You weren't able to have sex with a teenage girl when you were yourself a teenager, so you want at all costs to have sex with a teenage girl even as a grown adult.
Exactly thats all it is, just a desperate chance at teen love, maybe you are a bit older but you can just LARP a little and the teen girl will be young and innocent, its not the same though as going to the same school and sneaking behind a class and making out or something and discovering sex with each other but it is close enough.

Almost every pedo was kid diddled themselves, so I agree with this take

I thought the exact same thing.

Yeah very true, rates of pedophilia has been increasing because foids refuse to see us as human

thats maybe the reason why im addicted to 15yo girls

According to this theory, I am going to be a pedophile.

Glow niggers and glow kikes, dm your masters phone numbers and I'll call them to send a teen to my estate.