Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory: you should never reveal to a foid you had to work hard to self-improve

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Think about it on simple terms. What does that knowledge ultimately provide the foid?

>That you're genetically lower value since you needed to struggle in the first place (lanky prettyboys never have to put effort in)
>That you were and probably still are a weird loner, maybe an autist to a degree
>That your attractiveness is a temporary condition that can easily vanish if you were to lose that drive (such as when you land in a relationship and become content with life)

I'm not saying self-improvement is in vain. What I am saying is that you should pretend as if your new hard-earned state came to you naturally.

Ya all foids are looking for with sex is genetic quality. So some gymcel should say.. ya i try to watch what I eat, and go to the gym with my buddies trying for twice a week.

Whereas in reality he is hyper autistic gym freak eating tuna and vegetables and working his ass off in the gym.

Ya all foids are looking for with sex is genetic quality. So some gymcel should say.. ya i try to watch what I eat, and go to the gym with my buddies trying for twice a week.

Whereas in reality he is hyper autistic gym freak eating tuna and vegetables and working his ass off in the gym.
Yeah, precisely this is what I mean. You should be as casual and nonchalant as possible about all of your success. Same goes for status and money too, I would say.

Re: AnonyAnonymous, he loves stating the obvious.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150886651Monday, December 01, 2014 12:40 PM CST
"Here's the truth you low life skrubs. I'm getting pay back after he said i suffer from depression." Vengeance isn't necessary as the statement wasn't intended to be aggressive and I apologize if you interpreted as aggressive. Although, I should have used "potentially" rather than just making assumptive statements.
Re: I am depressed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151094177Thursday, December 04, 2014 5:23 PM CST
You may benefit from a combination of psychological therapy and communication with an acquaintance. Many individuals often suffer from depression recurrences and thus it's a system of management through individual commitment and change of perception.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back