Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel there actually isn't hope (BLM stuff on normie social media)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
checked in to normiebook for my monthly dose of suifuel and literally everyone i went to school with is posting BLM crap and saying shit like "ur racist if u say all lives matter" . for the record these are all ppl that went to a private school in an area with literally no blacks so I know they are not doing it because they actually have any idea what they are talking about. the entire "movement" is a virtue signalling exercise and you risk being shamed for not completely debasing yourself and "taking the knee". it is a status symbol for whites to be seen advocating for the destruction of your own people.

it really is beyond saving in the western world now.

Sorry you got no replies
Ukgc8mrrwj151

foids are just doing it for attention, they dont care about for blacks except for the tyrones they fuck(which is why they are so upset by the death of george flloyd)

Same. I'm tired of it. I hate BLM useless wannabe civil rights movement made by queers.
It's even in games too now. I can't escape it.

foids are just doing it for attention, they dont care about for blacks except for the tyrones they fuck(which is why they are so upset by the death of george flloyd)
George Floyd was definitely not a tyrone.

my facebook is 99% BLM/antifa worshipping shit except my based neighbor who voted from trump and hates liberals

checked in to normiebook for my monthly dose of suifuel and literally everyone i went to school with is posting BLM crap and saying shit like "ur racist if u say all lives matter" . for the record these are all ppl that went to a private school in an area with literally no blacks so I know they are not doing it because they actually have any idea what they are talking about. the entire "movement" is a virtue signalling exercise and you risk being shamed for not completely debasing yourself and "taking the knee". it is a status symbol for whites to be seen advocating for the destruction of your own people.

it really is beyond saving in the western world now.
Whites as a race died in 1945. Guess why.