Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are fake users here

Status
Not open for further replies.
MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
This forum is well known btw.
I was on a kik group and this girl told people to come here to make fake accounts and that she has one too with a lot of posts

tell her i wanna rape the shit out of her

What group? What accounts?
Tell us everything you know.

Yeah we all know this. Personally I firmly believe 80% of all people here are fake.

>kik in 2024

Bro just straight up exposed himself

@Pixycel

Pathetic that people come here to larp, normfags ruin everything

ask them for their users
Im gonna do it smart then.
dm her and ask how it works and shit.
Just hopefully she doesnt see this thread then she'll be waiting

Snitch on them to the mods

ask her for a screenshot of crazy threads and then we will see the profile icon and identify the user

This forum is well known btw.
I was on a kik group and this girl told people to come here to make fake accounts and that she has one too with a lot of posts
Tell them to show us no respite

Tell me or another mod on PMs what you know about all this shit.
If we can nuke several fakecels/infiltrators at once, we must do it asap.

Just warining of what I heard
FB83999B 7EF0 49CF A99D C84FD7F74E75

Last edited:
I have a conspiracy theory that there are entire groups of infiltrators here working together in unison.

I wish any of my group chats had women in them

What group? What accounts?
Tell us everything you know.
Ban this nigga he keeps trying to put me down for trying to get a surgery :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I bet he's a foid too ded srs, if he doesn't tell you names and info just ban his ass :feelsaww:

Ban this nigga he keeps trying to put me down for trying to get a surgery :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I bet he's a foid too ded srs, if he doesn't tell you names and info just ban his ass :feelsaww:

plot twist: the foid is the OP

they are called 'misfitperson' because they are a fat foid and are too fat to fit through doors

Tell me or another mod on PMs what you know about all this shit.
If we can nuke several fakecels/infiltrators at once, we must do it asap.
I used to hunt them but I'm too busy now either postmaxxing or gaming

:yes:

what does that have to do with anything you are tying to become a chad you are dellusional and they gonna make you look like handsome squidward

well we already took one out @Engineering Sage

sorry I'm one of them

Tell us who it is faggot. You'd better fucking find out.
Wtf.. everyone knows there are larpers here..
I already got two names I'll only give them to an admin. I'm feeling pressured here I dont even know if any of this is true.

AND NO I GOT NO SCREENSHOTS, IT WAS ON A FKIN GROUP WHICH I LEFT AND FORGOT TO SCREENSHOT I USUALLY DO, AND DELETED, I ONLY GOT THE FOID's KIK THATS ALL I GOT SO FUCKK STOP CALLING ME FAKECEL FUCKING RETARDS

You're allowing this forum to go to shit by withholding information you're just as bad as the normalfaggots and indirectly helping them
Fuck off its not your issue its admins issue.
I said if they reach me I'll give them the names i suspect 2 , and i dont know shit. I told you what i know so leave me alone you fucking fag.
You only want me to start a riot here

what does that have to do with anything you are tying to become a chad you are dellusional and they gonna make you look like handsome squidward
Not trying to become a chad though, I aim for high tier normie at best.

Im not even sure the name she gave me are true or she baiting me

BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE NOV 2017 NEWFAGS

I gave to an admin already

Status
Not open for further replies.