Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are foids who have dick surgery

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Its called Phalloplasty something like that.
They take skin from her thigh and nerves from arms roll it to give her 8 inches penis.
Then a few other cosmetic surgeries.

Foids actually wanna become infertile incels

Nigga why u spamming threads

Dickmogged by a foid.

Nigga why u spamming threads
Kik infiltrator, high iq mods are not banning him yet because he will eventually expose the other infiltrators, it's an old wartime anti-spy strategy

i think tranny foids do that

Dick mogged by a girl

If you had to, would you rather fuck a MtF tranny or a FtM tranny?

That is something i didn't want to know

If you had to, would you rather fuck a MtF tranny or a FtM tranny?
No bottom surgery: FtM - I love pussy
After bottom surgery: MtF - I love pussy (even though it's worse than a normal one)

My preferences are definitely cis-women >> FtM (only top surgery) >> MtF (after top+bottom surgery) > MtF (after top surgery) > cis-man > FtM (after top + bottom surgery)

But the only ones I actually _want_ to fuck are cis-women and maybe FtM with only top surgery. Essentially, FtM with only top surgery are just infertile, ugly, horny women and I don't care about beauty too much and infertile is bad but horny is good, so it somehow cancels out for me.

FtM with both surgeries is worse for me than a real man because it's unnatural, but I would definitely hate both. Fucking an MtF after surgery is just mentally gross to me, even if they physically look good.

No bottom surgery: FtM - I love pussy
After bottom surgery: MtF - I love pussy (even though it's worse than a normal one)

My preferences are definitely cis-women >> FtM (only top surgery) >> MtF (after top+bottom surgery) > MtF (after top surgery) > cis-man > FtM (after top + bottom surgery)

But the only ones I actually _want_ to fuck are cis-women and maybe FtM with only top surgery. Essentially, FtM with only top surgery are just infertile, ugly, horny women and I don't care about beauty too much and infertile is bad but horny is good, so it somehow cancels out for me.

FtM with both surgeries is worse for me than a real man because it's unnatural, but I would definitely hate both. Fucking an MtF after surgery is just mentally gross to me, even if they physically look good.
This hurt my head to read and try to understand. I should have specified full surgery.

Better question: would you rather fuck a MtF tranny with no surgery who passes really well and looks and speaks like a prime Stacey (but is packing a fat dick), or a MtF tranny with surgery but looks and speaks like a gay dude (like most of them)?

Better question: would you rather fuck a MtF tranny with no surgery who passes really well and looks and speaks like a prime Stacey (but is packing a fat dick), or a MtF tranny with surgery but looks and speaks like a gay dude (like most of them)?
That's a really hard question. I think I would probably remain celibate, but if I had to choose I'd take the prime Stacey MtF. Natural is better and if I would cuddle with her I would mainly see her face and when I imagine lying next to her and touching her body and then also her genitals it wouldn't matter _that_ much if she was male or female.

I am completely disgusted by anal sex, but here bottom surgery doesn't help too much as essentially the fake-pussy flora is the same as the colon flora, so it wouldn't even be better, so I would be disgusted in either case. So I would really like for anal sex to be off the table. Mutual BJs would probably be kind of acceptable to me, even though I likely wouldn't enjoy it, but anal sex would likely be traumatizing.

I am completely disgusted by anal sex, but here bottom surgery doesn't help too much as essentially the fake-pussy flora is the same as the colon flora, so it wouldn't even be better, so I would be disgusted in either case. So I would really like for anal sex to be off the table. Mutual BJs would probably be kind of acceptable to me, even though I likely wouldn't enjoy it, but anal sex would likely be traumatizing.
:feelskek: :feelskek: I feel the same about anal sex. And the fake vaj being asshole-esque... I don't even want to know or think about that. :feelspuke: