Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are going to be more Indians than Chinese in only a few years

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Right now the populations are neck to neck.

However India's going to be the bigger one in only a few years despite being a smaller country.

How is it possible for there to be so many curries on this planet? Despite having probably the lowest smv in the world, they keep multiplying!

I wish I was a curry

This is what I don’t get, all the dark races keep reproducing. Your son will be an incel and your daughter will be Chad’s harem. That’s concrete proof of low intelligence, nigs keep making babies, despite the world being a horrible place for darkies.

This is what I don’t get, all the dark races keep reproducing. Your son will be an incel and your daughter will be Chad’s harem. That’s concrete proof of low intelligence, nigs keep making babies, despite the world being a horrible place for darkies.
They fall behind from asians and whites at soicio-economic development on decades, this is why their population boomed only now whereas european population had the same demographic boom over 130 years ago.

How is it possible for there to be so many curries on this planet? Despite having probably the lowest smv in the world, they keep multiplying!
This baffles me too.

theyre only ugly relative to other races

theyre only ugly relative to other races

But most indians are caucasoids yes they got blacker skin but their main genetic composition is aryan its steppe and iranian neolithic genes yes you have some east Asian genes and some adamnese genes that being said overall though we have a huge Caucasian admixture.

So it would make sense why were some what reproducing.

I mena compare our skulls to Iranians and we look quite similar depending on how North you go

But most indians are caucasoids yes they got blacker skin but their main genetic composition is aryan its steppe and iranian neolithic genes yes you have some east Asian genes and some adamnese genes that being said overall though we have a huge Caucasian admixture.

So it would make sense why were some what reproducing.

I mena compare our skulls to Iranians and we look quite similar depending on how North you go
it doesnt matter whether theyre caucasoid or not if they live in a homogeneous country where everyone looks the same

curries are only incel in the west

it doesnt matter whether theyre caucasoid or not if they live in a homogeneous country where everyone looks the same

curries are only incel in the west

No 2 curries look the same though India isn't even a race it seems to be a vast hodge pdove of different races the majority though are Caucasian Iranian or look in bone structure honestly I want some more Caucasian genes.

Being a slayer is about being a Caucasian person not a white person a Caucasian person

india is a superpower in terms of breeding

Curries foids living in India don't have any problem in fucking curry men. And almost every curry is in a arranged marriage. So maybe that's the reason for their rise in population.
I wish I was a curry
I wish it too. I would have arrangedmarriagemax

Their fertility rate and population growth rate are increasingly declining.

Maybe effect of shitting in open.

No 2 curries look the same though India isn't even a race it seems to be a vast hodge pdove of different races the majority though are Caucasian Iranian or look in bone structure honestly I want some more Caucasian genes.
the differences are minimal

its not like the us where u have 6'3 nordics and 5'3 currycels in the same classroom, only then will race matter

Their fertility rate and population growth rate are increasingly declining.

Maybe effect of shitting in open.
B4EC2DD5 596B 43B3 9279 ABF47E993332

What year are the curries projected to pass the ricies?

the differences are minimal

its not like the us where u have 6'3 nordics and 5'3 currycels in the same classroom, only then will race matter

Certain nordics yes their upper eschalons are godly the ones i mean is the tronder pontids and hallstats pontids and hallstats are the highest though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back