Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR there are lots of incels who last logged in on 15/10/2018

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
they never found out about incels is...

Fuck, I feel bad for them ngl...

RIP incels who were lost during the great incels.is migration

R.I.P. to the all the niggaz that couldn’t make it. :feelsbadman:

Someone who is following @Gremlincel on truecels.org message him.

Can't the mods sent them an e-mail or something ?

Yeah it does really suck though. Hopefully some of them will find this place in time.

This is starting to feel like a survival game. Who will be the last incel standing?

I will pour some liquor

Someone who is following @Gremlincel on truecels.org message him.
He vanished, he is not active in discord either.

Any time this forum goes MIA i start thinking... ok, is this gonna push one of us ovER the edge not having his cope?

Good job keeping this place running and finding redundant backup hosts tbhtbhngl

Isn't the new link avaliable on twitter? How can they not think of googling the website to see what happend?

Isn't the new link avaliable on twitter? How can they not think of googling the website to see what happend?
So high inhib they don't google it or check social media, they're bookmarkcels

@Existentialcel I miss you bro

How can they not think of googling the website to see what happend?
Because it's crowded out by fake news articles and cucktears links

Tbhtbhngl if they wanted to find the new domain they would either google or go to iT or braincels or truecels.org whatever.

if only we had a status page of sorts....

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

brutal blackpill: they likely roped due to not being able to find their home. their true home.

I was aware of the change thanks to being in Discord and mods telling about going to .is,if I didn't use Discord that day maybe I would have been one of them.

I wouldn't find incels.is also if i wouldnt be in the incel discord server. Many ppl will find this place, sooner or later

He vanished, he is not active in discord either.
He could have roped, if he's gone from all these forums then its a possibility

He could have roped, if he's gone from all these forums then its a possibility

btw oldcel here, isn't Damo the dude in Fast times that cucked his friend?

btw oldcel here, isn't Damo the dude in Fast times that cucked his friend?
Na, its just a nick name people used to shout at me in school and I don't know why, they would throw the cores of apples really hard at my head and when eating they would throw the left overs of their food on me

nevermind its Damone, also 16 is a good band. sludge metal/noise rock. Fast Times is a very blackpilled movie for its time, came out the year I was born.

@Ledgemund

Because it's crowded out by fake news articles and cucktears links
I'm sure the lost cels will find their way eventually. It's good that the link isn't avaliable anywhere, less normies will come here.

cope, they all roped

Lost a lot of lowiqcels that days ngl

thanks to being in Discord
Discord soy cuck

I'm sure the lost cels will find their way eventually.
tbh
they all roped

Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope
Feelsrope

Low iq cels tbh.

Status page?
some sort of independent page, such as a blog in wordpress, in which major developments regarding the website were announced. in lieu of that, maybe having an extra domain and advertising it somewhere very visible in the forum, such as having it at the top of the page with the other tabs for example, would be a better idea.

something should be done. it's a pity that word of mouth is the only way for users to find out about new domains.

15/10? Confirmed Ritalincel doesn’t live in USA. So either a eurofag or Australian cunt.. I’m closing in on you

i slightly almost got sad when i said .me was closed i didn't expect it honestly.

they never found out about incels is...
I heard about 17 incels committed suicide since the site went down.

I just found this one an hour ago. Was worried about everyone

the only reason i am here is because i remembered that incels. is was a backup incase of something. i too am aware of missing incels, now when i see people online, we are like 300 people, it used to be like 900 with guests and members