Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR there are lots of incels who last logged in on 15/10/2018

i only found the new domain after going to inceltears to see if anyone was bragging about it, and sure enough, they were, and some cuck in the comments was nice enough to link the new domain

@SergeantIncel said he sent an email out but i didn't get it and i'm guessing nobody else did either. Real mickey mouse operation here.

Brutal
15/10/2018pill

Fakecel if you weren't around during the .me days.

15/10/2018s me. XD

What happened that day tbh

I wasn't around

What happened that day tbh
The site used to be named incels.me, then the .me domain got taken down by cucks, so it had to be changed to .is and .co. A lot of users didn't find out about the new url change.

The site used to be named incels.me, then the .me domain got taken down by cucks, so it had to be changed to .is and .co. A lot of users didn't find out about the new url change.
I think it's more likely that a lot of them just decided to part ways with the community, rather than them not being able to find the site again. This site is readily found though IncelTears, which is one of the first results on Google probably.