Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are many things wrong with me physically and mentally, so if I list them out, it doesn't sound like a real person.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If I were to type out all the things that are wrong with me, it would seem like a huge exaggeration. Like some neckbeard craving attention on an anonymous forum.

Shit, I wouldn't even remember all the things that are wrong.

And it's not like I'm deformed or anything, and the facial bone structure isn't hideous, it looks average to me. Even mentally, it's not like I'm a raving lunatic. But all the things add up into a huge mess.

Last edited:
Yes, this is a good incel trait, all the problems we have seem small, but collectively, they are massively screwed up.

Yes, this is a good incel trait, all the problems we have seem small, but collectively, they are massively screwed up.
All a symptom of l o o k s not muh social skills :soy: :soy: :soy:

You should list them anyway - for yourself - so you can know yourself better.

You should also make a list of things and mental stuff that's ok or better. To balance it out...

Then maybe, with those lists you might find out a nice - or acceptable - life goal for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back