Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there are no incels in chile (?)

ZaphodBeeblebrox

ZaphodBeeblebrox

Greycel
given the model of education and some customs I seriously believe that the rate is extremely low. Impressive how any place is better than the river of filth that is Brazil. I am not a mongrel, just facts.

greycel, your avi emits dense smell of faggotry

There are incels in every country.

Probably even some in Antarctica, some sexually frustrated incel at a research station

there are incels in chile that i know personally given that i lived and studied there. but it always impresses me how some of the most unfuckable dudes pull foids in chile. Chilean foids have to go for personality to some extent because i cant explain it otherwise

There are incels in every country.

Probably even some in Antarctica, some sexually frustrated incel at a research station
it is obvious. The question is how a certain place can be a propellant to generate, this is very much related to culture, local female behavior, education...We all know how traumatic childhood can become. It's no wonder that a large part of the forum users live in underdeveloped countries, the influence is undeniable.
greycel, your avi emits dense smell of faggotry
how dare you?:feelsLSD:
there are incels in chile that i know personally given that i lived and studied there. but it always impresses me how some of the most unfuckable dudes pull foids in chile. Chilean foids have to go for personality to some extent because i cant explain it otherwise
I could see that the schools in chile place a lot of value on inclusion, not on the hierarchy of equites. If you can, tell us what it was like to study in chile

Last edited:
Eu acho q é o contrário