Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There are plenty of "ugly" women out there that would date an incel

Everything a foid says is a lie

Just lol. She clearly doesnt realize that less attractive women probably hate ugly men the most of all.

The people who wrote the post is right the government needs to give Gigastacies for us to save our genetics :feelsjuice:

Who tf wants an ugly woman lol?

There's 100 women per 98 men is due to higher life expectancy. There are about 105 boys per 100 girls being born.

Proof that intelligence doesn't transfer between fields.
>Now attractiveness and social "ratings" are a thing to a certain extent
I'd like to ask doc how much he thinks his field makes versus the cosmetics and plastic surgery industry. People spends tens of billions every year to look good. It absolutely matters. And social "ratings" are really just how popular you are. And since we know that being popular is better than being isolated, it should be no surprise that people want that as well.
>understand others motives
I understand why foids act the way they do. What I don't like is that YOU (the rest of society) don't want to understand why they do what they do. You don't want to understand why more and more males have very little chance at having families or having romantic partnerships either. You don't want to understand why single motherhood rates are increasing at a dangerous pace. You don't want to understand why we have a crisis of loneliness in our society.
>I don't know where this cultural bias comes from
Lookism in literally every form of media.

Who tf wants an ugly woman lol?
The problem isn't that they are ugly. Its that they often don't bother to take care of themselves at all. As males, we are expected to do certain things like take a showers, go to the gym, and generally try and attempt to improve ourselves. These hoes, ugly or not, can literally not do any of this and still have the expectation that a man will choose her. This is how you end up with low tier normies and nearcels dating absolute trash foids. A fit incel who takes care of himself is expected to get with a landwhale with a busted face and probably a dozen other problems.

So many fucking words man women type just as much as they talk in real life.

Tldr is just same bluepill bullshit like "looks dont matter the most looks arent everything!"

if by ugly you mean a landwhale or a black foid than I'd prefer to stay an incel. if these are beckys or stacies saying it they're just larping

yeah but i don't want them. i want stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back