Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are so many Chads and Stacies walking around without masks

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
There are so many moggers (mostly cumskin) walking around central London, and less than half of them have bothered to wear masks.

Why are these inconsiderate fuckers putting public health at risk? Why are they needlessly prolonging the spread of the virus?

Just so they can show off their perfect craniofacial structures.

See, I don't really care about public health. I mean, I fucked three whores during the lockdown. But I just wanted to point out the sheer hypocrisy of normies who don't listen to the scientific community's advice -- and then complain when the government has to take stronger measures to shut down their favourite activities, because the previous measures didn't work since nobody bothers to listen. People still host illegal raves, for fuck's sake. Imagine risking a £10k fine just for a party. You couldn't get me to go clubbing even if you paid me £10k, I have no fucking clue why normies love partying.

At this point, I hope the coronavirus mutates and becomes exponentially more lethal. They'll be fine due to their superior genetics, and I'll be fine because social distancing is and was my natural way of life even before the pandemic -- but what I really want is to see the coronarecession become worse. I want this to be worse than the 1930s. I hope millions of normies lose their jobs and their homes.

Last edited:
They won't die. This shit only kill boomers. No one cares about anybody in this shit soyciety. What we need is super AIDS.

i saw a couple making out with masks off in the mall, no one said anything, mall guards had nothing to say to them

they only harrassed the guy a little later when they split up, because he started eating this tiny candy bar and it's against the rules to eat on mall premises

They won't die. This shit only kill boomers. No one cares about anybody in this shit soyciety. What we need is super AIDS.

basically this, it's a dumb hoax and china already doesn't care anymore. a super STD is the only hope. something on the level of syphillis becoming incurable and widespread again.

Masks don’t do shit you retard Anthony Fauci himself , before they paid him to change his opinion, said that they were completely useless during an interview. The whole point of this “pandemic” is moving to the New Normal aka Agenda 2030

There are so many moggers (mostly cumskin) walking around central London, and less than half of them have bothered to wear masks.

Why are these inconsiderate fuckers putting public health at risk? Why are they needlessly prolonging the spread of the virus?

See, I don't really care about public health. I mean, I fucked three whores during the lockdown. But I just wanted to point out the sheer hypocrisy of normies who don't listen to the scientific community's advice -- and then complain when the government has to take stronger measures to shut down their favourite activities, because the previous measures didn't work since nobody bothers to listen. People still host illegal raves, for fuck's sake. Imagine risking a £10k fine just for a party. You couldn't get me to go clubbing even if you paid me £10k, I have no fucking clue why normies love partying.

At this point, I hope the coronavirus mutates and becomes exponentially more lethal. They'll be fine due to their superior genetics, and I'll be fine because social distancing is and was my natural way of life even before the pandemic -- but what I really want is to see the coronarecession become worse. I want this to be worse than the 1930s. I hope millions of normies lose their jobs and their homes.
london is hell.the london is the type of place where a poor ethnic who works 12 hours a day can barely provide for his survival(survival not life),and for his family back home whilst next door a random tall,white,millionaire is fucking a new bitch every weekend and going to sleep without a single fucking worry in his mind.

london is hell.

If your mask worked why should you fear the maskless ones?

I thought the anti mask wearing people were more in burgerland tbh

See, I don't really care about public health. I mean, I fucked three whores during the lockdown.
:chad:

But I just wanted to point out the sheer hypocrisy of normies who don't listen to the scientific community's advice -- and then complain when the government has to take stronger measures to shut down their favourite activities, because the previous measures didn't work since nobody bothers to listen. People still host illegal raves, for fuck's sake. Imagine risking a £10k fine just for a party. You couldn't get me to go clubbing even if you paid me £10k, I have no fucking clue why normies love partying.

But you have said you liked the liberal order of today's world?
You remember what happened during the 1930s after recessions in Europe to the shaky liberal order right :feelsEhh:

remember that Chads and stacys run the governments so they are exempt from mask laws only normies soys and incels are forced to follow them

Masks don’t do shit you retard Anthony Fauci himself , before they paid him to change his opinion, said that they were completely useless during an interview. The whole point of this “pandemic” is moving to the New Normal aka Agenda 2030

They have good genes, nothing will happen to them

There is no karma. What goes around just keeps going around.

No one is taking Chad 19 serious

Where I'm from it's the youngsters and the middle aged people who don't wear masks. Fuck them. Young adults and decrepit boomers are pretty good about it & god bless them.

Sorry about what's going on the UK, OP. That sounds like a special piece of hell to have arrogant chads flexing on you like that & society giving them a pass. Disgusting, really.

I personally just want my favourite restaurants to stay open, otherwise I don't care.
My lifts have been decimated because of this lockdown. I dont want the gym to be closed because some idiots can't stay indoors instead of partying.

And I thank them for it. Less normies wearing masks = more dead boomers

I don't really care about public health. I mean, I fucked three whores during the lockdown.
BRAG FUCK YOU MASKS ARE GAY :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My lifts have been decimated because of this lockdown. I dont want the gym to be closed because some idiots can't stay indoors instead of partying.
i have no idea how you can still find the strength to work out much less to go to a gym.

i have no idea how you can still find the strength to work out much less to go to a gym.
I've been mogged in all faucets of life. The one time I mog guys who physically mog me to oblivion is in lifting (apart from Bench press).

Now that has been taken from me and I'm back to square 1.

Live and let die, brocel

I've been mogged in all faucets of life. The one time I mog guys who physically mog me to oblivion is in lifting (apart from Bench press).

Now that has been taken from me and I'm back to square 1.
you must mog me brutally

i can probably bench only the bar

Entitlement and belief that the virus has no effect on them; and deeper belief that virus was sent to cleanse and rid earth of those not properly wired to defeat it. Survival of the fittest, which chad and stacy believe to be.

I mean, I fucked three whores during the lockdown
Upon first read, I thought you were a fakecel. :feelswhere: Then I realized you meant actual whores. Sadly, the two have become synonymous.

It's frustrating AF when foids come into stores without masks. Keep in mind, I believe Covid is an utter hoax. But the fact that I have to wear a muzzle on my face and they don't enrages me. What's even worse is that the cucked store workers won't force them to wear it. I once saw a legit Chad cashier get nervous when trying to tell the foid to wear a mask. Keep in mind, this foid was a literal crackwhore from the street. It's beyond over.

See, I don't really care about public health. I mean, I fucked three whores during the lockdown.
why do you even state this? who gives a fuck about that. thats a very dumb way to brag and proves that you’re a fuckin hypocrite

They don't care, the only people who care are (smart) boomers who could actually die and soy betas from Reddit who are actually incel in denial.

They’re only putting fat boomers at risk. No one worth living is going to die.
People are just getting off to how much they can virtue signal with this meme flu