Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are tons of post and threads expressing hatred towards the white race

doomed64

doomed64

Recruit
★★
But when you retaliate against these racist shitskins with inferiority complex, they sperg out like no tomorrow :feelskek:

Yeah its mainly currys, rice and nignogs coping

its just jealousy. most of these niggas have thought about or did bleach their skin to appear more white

91fnoJ6CBfL._SL1500_.jpg

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

everyone want to be white, why wouldn't they?

Plenty of them tell us race is not important and we should not care about it for being involuntary celibates, then show up to write that they cannot wait for the White race to go extinct and that they want our countries to be ruined by Jews.

The double standards of non-Whites are as strong, or perhaps stronger, than women's. You can never fully trust a non-White. Tolerate them, yes. Cooperate with them depending on the occasion, sure. Trusting them to secure our racial survival, heavens NO!

Too much racist threads everywhere tbh.

We shouldn't be racist against each other fellow brocels, but instead be racist against normies and foids. :feelsthink:

We shouldn't be racist against each other fellow brocels, but instead be racist against normies and foids. :feelsthink:
Fr

Why haven't you ascended yet?

Oh that's right. It's because your whiteness can't save you from inceldom.

Another day, another cope.

@doomed64 be like

Whites are superior! That's why I rot on incel forums!

Being white is fine. Being retarded is not.

Yes brocel, if we do racism against each other there will be disunity among ourselves. We should save our energy and try to fight against normies, foids chads and soyciety

Yes brocel, if we do racism against each other there will be disunity among ourselves. We should save our energy and try to fight against normies, foids chads and soyciety
:yes:

they just tired of having to pretend that all races have equal opportunity

Retarded for NEETs to larp about anything racial related when they’re fucking NEEtS who’s give a fuck what they say. Why should I care what some faggot who’s a NEET would say I am on track on becoming a NEET and I’ll give up all my political views if I become one. Why the fuck should someone incapable of doing anything tell me what’s good for society and what isn’t.

A little fairness cream and you can jbw as well!

Last edited:
Why haven't you ascended yet?

Oh that's right. It's because your whiteness can't save you from inceldom.

Another day, another cope.
When I get enough money I'll geomaxx to india and fuck all your worthless women with zero hassle :blackpill: :feelsgah:

When I get enough money I'll geomaxx to india and fuck all your worthless women with zero hassle :blackpill: :feelsgah:
When the coping is too strong :lul:

If you had any potential whatsoever, you would've ascended by now.

Kys cumskin for not taking the heat fucking honky

Kys cumskin for not taking the heat fucking honky
it's funny how they get mad when you criticize these pigskin supremacists when they themselves are the major fuck up of scumciety, I always wondered why pigskin-pro neo nashits think the holocaust is fake, how the fuck can you not tell 6 million people died or not 80 or 82 years ago you fucking retarded snowroach :feelskek:. Besides their own people condemn pigskin supremacists even shitler fought against other pigskins. pigskins cope to no end.

When the coping is too strong :lul:

If you had any potential whatsoever, you would've ascended by now.
Ascended? I'm already white :feelshmm:

You on the otherhand, live an another kind of hell no whites can relate to :mask:

it's funny how they get mad when you criticize these pigskin supremacists when they themselves are the major fuck up of scumciety, I always wondered why pigskin-pro neo nashits think the holocaust is fake, how the fuck can you not tell 6 million people died or not 80 or 82 years ago you fucking retarded snowroach :feelskek:. Besides their own people condemn pigskin supremacists even shitler fought against other pigskins. pigskins cope to no end.
Kek I don’t think the numbers are accurate but the fact that pigskins fought against their own interests shows how retarded they are

Kek I don’t think the numbers are accurate but the fact that pigskins fought against their own interests shows how retarded they are
Because they are fucking coping hard and they try to assert to niggers that they're superior, it shows you how much niggers fucked them up badly if they had to resort to this insanely ridiculous amount of coping. I rarely ever see anyone take whatever they say with a grain of salt which is sad honestly, shows you how much everyone is a hivemind to their bullshit.

Because they are fucking coping hard and they try to assert to niggers that they're superior, it shows you how much niggers fucked them up badly if they had to resort to this insanely ridiculous amount of coping. I rarely ever see anyone take whatever they say with a grain of salt which is sad honestly, shows you how much everyone is a hivemind to their bullshit.
Kek

chill, the white race is responsible for all the colonisation. those pigskins go around greedy as fuck for resources. They want to tap into the resources of other regions because Europe's low hanging fruit resources are being exhausted from the industrial revolution. Not to mention that rent prices are higher in European cities.

Why yes, I am White and superior. Worship me, shitskins.

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

Infiltrator.

IT playbook: Infiltrate, start arguments, pretend to be an incel for a few weeks, then get banned, later brag on Reddit about infiltrating.