Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is a very simple method to determine lonely isolated incel than fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Easy when you think about it :

Your constant presence here Friday night

Which young person would stay on a obscur forum a Friday night ?

Am outcast plain and simple

I have done the math. If I want to afford the things I like, I must increase income to $250,000. Any tips?

i disappeared from this forum for a while, does that mean i'm a fakecel?

I have done the math. If I want to afford the things I like, I must increase income to $250,000. Any tips?
lol literally nothing

lol literally nothing
What if I get my actuary cert and then get two jobs as an actuary? And open an actuarial business on the side?

What’s your level of education ?

What kind of job can you do with this degree ?

And the estimated pay per year ?
There is a lot of jobs. I wanted to legitimize my ability in tech, math, and finance. I did a BA in English so I have been laughed out of some jobs interviews, despite having taken calculus and statistics in undergrad. They think English majors can't do math. Average foid recruiter brain. Im trying to decide what the next moves would be. It would be some kind of Data Analyst career. I just got a job as a Financial Analyst and I can continue that career track. I could also go into the tech/programming space and become a Data Scientist/Software Engineer; I would have to become more skilled in Python and Java. I could pursue an Actuarial Cert like CERA and become an actuary. All those jobs would net a low 6 figure base income in the next 5 years. I think if I wanted to make the money I want to, I will have to start a business doing consulting of some kind. Risk Analysis is seeming attractive and lucrative. I'm still learning and planning, so Im not sure how it will shake out.

There is a lot of jobs. I wanted to legitimize my ability in tech, math, and finance. I did a BA in English so I have been laughed out of some jobs interviews, despite having taken calculus and statistics in undergrad. They think English majors can't do math. Average foid recruiter brain. Im trying to decide what the next moves would be. It would be some kind of Data Analyst career. I just got a job as a Financial Analyst and I can continue that career track. I could also go into the tech/programming space and become a Data Scientist/Software Engineer; I would have to become more skilled in Python and Java. I could pursue an Actuarial Cert like CERA and become an actuary. All those jobs would net a low 6 figure base income in the next 5 years. I think if I wanted to make the money I want to, I will have to start a business doing consulting of some kind. Risk Analysis is seeming attractive and lucrative. I'm still learning and planning, so Im not sure how it will shake out.
You want tip to make money:

-Stay with your parents, no rent no food no utilities bill and assurance.

-if you really can’t small studio unit , you’re an incel you don’t live with no bitches hence you don’t need big place.

- obviously, don’t buy stupid normie trend like $300 shoes.:feelstastyman:

- same reasoning for car, where you going as an incel except for work ? Take a bicycle
If you can’t a really cheap car then.

- really really develop your skill in your domain (data analysis in your case) , to start your own business when you’re good.

- try investing in other sector ( after having done some work obviously)

:feelsokman:

You want tip to make money:

-Stay with your parents, no rent no food no utilities bill and assurance.

-if you really can’t small studio unit , you’re an incel you don’t live with no bitches hence you don’t need big place.

- obviously, don’t buy stupid normie trend like $300 shoes.:feelstastyman:

- same reasoning for car, where you going as an incel except for work ? Take a bicycle
If you can’t a really cheap car then.

- really really develop your skill in your domain (data analysis in your case) , to start your own business when you’re good.

- try investing in other sector ( after having done some work obviously)

:feelsokman:
Good advice that I will likely do the opposite of lol, except master the domain. I am planning to go full steam ahead.

i disappeared from this forum for a while, does that mean i'm a fakecel?
No, if you got bored/annoyed of seeing fakecels bragging here, and chose to spend your time playing video games in your basement like me.

It's Friday AND IM ROTTING WTF I HATE THIS WORLD SO MUCH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WILL PUT A GLOCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER I HAVE INCEL RAGE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I WILL MURDER YOU ALL ONE DAY I WILL KILL EVERYONE
Relax boyo, it was just a joke.