Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There is always one

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
There is always that one foid who works at a retail type store / job where you work with the general public

And that foid as mentioned above always has these traits

Chubby but on the fatter side

Always way too enthusiastic for completing some minor task or getting a penny raise

Extremely loud and obnoxious

Giving her other co workers thumbs and "high fives br0"

Always takes her job way too seriously

Has a Instagram where she posts pictures of her "LE PUPPERINO DOGGO FUR BAYBEEES"

posts "Le quirky" posts on her Facebook on how she hates trump

Posts pictures of her how her fat bearded "LE HUBBY" loves his socially progressive book she gave him

Such ragefuel i despise people like this. Have any of you observed similar to what i have?

I had a foid teacher who was exactly like this

Where do you live? All the foid clerks in my city are indeed chubby and bombastic, but they're moreso opiate addicted mangy whore types than the normie lifestyle having, book reading and what not types you described.

Where do you live? All the foid clerks in my city are indeed chubby and bombastic, but they're moreso opiate addicted mangy whore types than the normie lifestyle having, book reading and what not types you described.
United cucks of America

Such ragefuel like shut the fuck up stupid fuckin cunt
She was a cunt. She was nice to all the foids and chads but she was a cunt to me and my incel/normie friends

She was a cunt. She was nice to all the foids and chads but she was a cunt to me and my incel/normie friends
Yea of course not. Must coddle the "QKWEEN PRETTY PRINCESSES"

Fuck but the ugly guys who get bullied and are suicidal they can rot and die right ?

Fuck this world
go to SEA
Not enough money plus i don't have the motivation to move out my bed let alone do that