Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is literally nothing wrong with hating foids.

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Women despise men. They are pushing "toxic masculinity" message to emasculate men so they can gain more control in society. They do not give ONE SINGLE FUCK about us. They only care about Chad. The rest of us are cattle to them meant only for slavery and persecution. They do not empathize with 99% deaths in workplaces being men, they do not care about men dying overseas in wars, they do not care about men having sexless loser lives, they do not care about men. PERIOD. They will lie and manipulate you to gain resources while fucking Chad.

They are evil, heartless, ruthless, senseless, and void of any human emotions such as loyalty, love, compassion, etc.

They must be subjugated again. And it's only a matter of time. Men everywhere are waking up. Redpill and blackpill are spreading like wildfire. Feminism has been tried in the past and failed. It will fail again. It's only a mattER of time.

Based & High IQ

just waiting for sex robots and genetically engineered catgirls tbh.

The only good thing about feminism is that it is doomed to fail.

They hate us so why can't i hate them tbh

Women despise men. They are pushing "toxic masculinity" message to emasculate men so they can gain more control in society. They do not give ONE SINGLE FUCK about us. They only care about Chad. The rest of us are cattle to them meant only for slavery and persecution. They do not empathize with 99% deaths in workplaces being men, they do not care about men dying overseas in wars, they do not care about men having sexless loser lives, they do not care about men. PERIOD. They will lie and manipulate you to gain resources while fucking Chad.

They are evil, heartless, ruthless, senseless, and void of any human emotions such as loyalty, love, compassion, etc.

They must be subjugated again. And it's only a matter of time. Men everywhere are waking up. Redpill and blackpill are spreading like wildfire. Feminism has been tried in the past and failed. It will fail again. It's only a mattER of time.
They have already succeeded at turning men into women. Look at society, we have cucks running rampant, testosterone levels rapidly decreasing, women allowed to do anything a man can, and have made the whole world about them by making females appear as giant victims.

They have already succeeded at turning men into women. Look at society, we have cucks running rampant, testosterone levels rapidly decreasing, women allowed to do anything a man can, and have made the whole world about them by making females appear as giant victims.

Men are starting to wake up. This cannot last forever.

The only good thing about feminism is that it is doomed to fail.

Women do not have the intellect or the willpower to lead society to success. That role has always been under man's domain.

I don't necessarily hate women, although i will admit, that quit a lot of them are very shitty people. What i do hate however, is the sexuall power they have over the vast majority of men.

I don't necessarily hate women, although i will admit, that quit a lot of them are very shitty people. What i do hate however, is the sexuall power they have over the vast majority of men.

And they never date their looksmatch. Always date up.

Their whole life revolves around getting chad and doing anything to get close to him

When cucks and simps exist to give them eternal validation with numbers only increasing due to many factors, I can’t see a change in this society