Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is literally ZERO value in telling anyone your feelings and suicidalness

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
1. No one gives a FUCK

2. Those that do give a fuck will just offer coping mechanisms

3. You’re always going to be ugly, which will always have a massive impact on every social, sexual and career outcome for the rest of your life

Telling people or complaining about it achieves fuck all. That includes psychiatrists. They’ll just brainwash you into thinking there isn’t any problem or thinking about the problem differently, but guess what, even all drugged up on the magical hypnosis of a high end psychiatrist, REALITY WILL WAKE YOU BACK THE FUCK UP, and you’ll realise nothing has changed.

Conclusion? If you plan to keep on living, be prepared to deal with the reality that your face will never change

Imagine a psychiatrist telling you to write down 10 positive things about yourself each day and read them after waking up, to raise your confidence

When you go outside, people will still stare at you. Girls will still be creeped out by you. Everyone will still be uncomfortable around you.

Lol. Don’t waste your money

An important blackpill to swallow. A pill blacker than an African coal miner.

Share it in this Forum tbh
Its the only place where you can relieve some stress out.

My body always telling me to not speck with anyone about that because it's very personal and people sniff your weaknes and make fun of you or they exploit you if you say something about"I suicide".

i stopped telling anyone a thing since i was 15 tbh cause that's when i knew that no one truly gives a shit about me and i'm for me only.

It’s better to keep your emotions to yourself or you’ll end up in a mental hospital..

My body always telling me to not speck with anyone about that because it's very personal and people sniff your weaknes and make fun of you or they exploit you if you say something about"I suicide".

I never mentioned it once to anyone. Not even my family and never will.

Same thoughts mr. What can possibly satisfy us? Even being here is pointless.
We will go to even deeper isolation. But here we are for ourselves. 100% solipsistic existence i tell you, but it is the only one way. There is no other way.
We will liveknowing that we are only one creatures in our universes. There " validation" doesnt rule as no other human being exists. But we have only this way. Undrstand me?
Maybe we wil find some piece here.
But the rule number 1 is never ever share snything since you chose this path. It will be permanent because the very desire to share will bring back your misery.

Learned this the hard way, even after spilling my guts to a person I trusted and a few psychologists I got nothing but platitudes and victim blaming. Normies are incapable of empathizing with us because they've never been ostracized from the tribe. Mental health is made for normies because its built by normies. The most they will do is pretend to listen to our 'delusion' and call an ambulance to stop is from killing ourselves (but only for the stats and social approval).

1. No one gives a FUCK

2. Those that do give a fuck will just offer coping mechanisms

3. You’re always going to be ugly, which will always have a massive impact on every social, sexual and career outcome for the rest of your life

Telling people or complaining about it achieves fuck all. That includes psychiatrists. They’ll just brainwash you into thinking there isn’t any problem or thinking about the problem differently, but guess what, even all drugged up on the magical hypnosis of a high end psychiatrist, REALITY WILL WAKE YOU BACK THE FUCK UP, and you’ll realise nothing has changed.

Conclusion? If you plan to keep on living, be prepared to deal with the reality that your face will never change

Imagine a psychiatrist telling you to write down 10 positive things about yourself each day and read them after waking up, to raise your confidence

When you go outside, people will still stare at you. Girls will still be creeped out by you. Everyone will still be uncomfortable around you.

Lol. Don’t waste your money

All true.

It's also played out and so tiresome.

Basically everyone is suicidal these days.

of course.
a great amount of stoicism is implied in the idea of "being a real man"(I know this "real man" thing is just a pointless social construct, but this is how people think).
so I would say that expressing your suicidal feelings is not only usless but even counterproductive in the end, because you won't be seen as a man.
the only solution is acknowledging that normies values and opinions are irrelevant for us. since we experience a different reality where things like "love" and "happiness"(grounding concepts of the normie worldview) are completly meaningless.

No one cares about an ugly mans problems, but if chad is "depressed" then its like the entire world revolves around him.

People say they care but in reality they don't, they never cared in the first place if they allowed it to happen.

True. It is always cope but things dont change. Everything is still the same.

Learned this the hard way, even after spilling my guts to a person I trusted and a few psychologists I got nothing but platitudes and victim blaming. Normies are incapable of empathizing with us because they've never been ostracized from the tribe. Mental health is made for normies because its built by normies. The most they will do is pretend to listen to our 'delusion' and call an ambulance to stop is from killing ourselves (but only for the stats and social approval).

They will only listen to femoids or top 1% Chad. And even if they did care, the damage decades of loneliness & rejection did to your brain would be near impossible to repair.
Not to mention normies can't help but cringe at a male admitting to feelings of depression and suicide, they will see you as even more of a genetic failure.

Last edited:
ofc there isn't if u do to the mental health industry they will lock you up

Never show weakness, it'll only decrease people's opinion of you

No one cares about the feelings of sub 5 low status men.

It's worse when they offer to help...

But yeah. Keep it to yourself.
Have some dignity.

They give the same cookie cutter advice to boost their egos, when people try to help it's not really to help but they want to feel like a better person by offering you generic bullshit.

As another incel once said: Therapy won't change my jaw

I learned this the hard way. My life would have probably turned out better if I hadn't been dragged through the mental health system.

Men who show emotions or cry out about their personal issues are seein as weak anyway, especially by roasties.

places like this forum is the only thing we have tbh

I used to self harm than I realized it invalidated my prayers like some foid bleeding, so I stopped doing that shit.

Like 10 or so years ago when I had suicidal thoughts I told my dad and he angrily dismissed it. (Even had a shotgun he didn’t know about) then years later my sister tells him about her suicidal thoughts and he’s all concerned. Kek.

So true. I love this post.

The other useless advise is "Don't worry what other people think about you". What utter B.S. Our only lasting existence in this world is what others remember about us. We are all just stories in the end.

It's what others think about me that keeps women away. Duh! I would almost accept the opposite argument that if I cared MORE about what people think about me I could have done better at self-improvement.

This site is the only thing that makes me feel better at times

Like 10 or so years ago when I had suicidal thoughts I told my dad and he angrily dismissed it. (Even had a shotgun he didn’t know about) then years later my sister tells him about her suicidal thoughts and he’s all concerned. Kek.
Dads love their daughters but hate their sons. At least from my perspective.

I've been to a Psychiatrist for a couple of months, then I left because I made him cry. :feelsgah: Nothing says it's over like making your own Psychiatrist cry. :feelskek: