Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no going back.We cannot support society anymore

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
It's impossible to not support soyciety unless we go to the amazons,but we should still support society as less as we can.Society will never give a fuck about those who are total fucks ups in all markets.Soyciety might cry over poor chad or some random poor female but they sure as fuck are never going to cry over us.

to the state,we are nothing more then a number.We need to get serious on trying our best to stay as far away from society and at doing our best to not support society or any of their dealings.

It's impossible to not support soyciety unless we go to the amazons,but we should still support society as less as we can.
That's right tbh
Don't feel guilty of staying inside and enjoying your copes and telling society to fuck off when they try to get you back outside of your shell to get bullied.

Society will never give a fuck about those who are total fucks ups in all markets.Soyciety might cry over poor chad or some random poor female but they sure as fuck are never going to cry over us.
They laugh at people like us and muse of making us spar in thunderdomes on reddit subs like purplepilldebate

to the state,we are nothing more then a number.We need to get serious on trying our best to stay as far away from society and at doing our best to not support society or any of their dealings.
I agree as much as possible don't do anything to stick out or that makes you an easy target for suspicion. Don't be overly hostile or overly kind and stay away from others especially foids because they bring nothing but pain.

Society doesn't care about its citizens. It just squeezes them for work and resources.

I still need food and I still need copes.
:feelsbadman:

I am following this advice currently. Fuck soyciety, it doesn't deserve one inch of work from me. I will leech and leech and LEECH as much as I can.

I want to Kaczynski-max so badly. My dream is to have a winterized cottage in the mountains. And enough supplies and money to last indefinitely. Internet access. Solar panels. Be totally self-sufficient. I'd hunt moose and elk in the winter. And I'd practice my electronics and maybe start learning about pyrotechnics, and make my own fireworks and stuff.

I am following this advice currently. Fuck soyciety, it doesn't deserve one inch of work from me. I will leech and leech and LEECH as much as I can.

High iq and terminally based

If cunts won't even let me stick my dick in a wet hole there's no reason to give a single fuck about muh contribution to soyciety and muh "making a difference" horseshit. Burn it all to the ground and loot it for all its worth

Society will never give a fuck about those who are total fucks ups in all markets
True 100% they expect you to slave on physical jobs so you could pay taxes while barely surviving on minimum wage while they sit in a office.

I do the same even though what I get isn't enough for anything and I'm still called parasite but I dont care.

I want to Kaczynski-max so badly. My dream is to have a winterized cottage in the mountains. And enough supplies and money to last indefinitely. Internet access. Solar panels. Be totally self-sufficient. I'd hunt moose and elk in the winter. And I'd practice my electronics and maybe start learning about pyrotechnics, and make my own fireworks and stuff.
Internet access isn't Ted maxxing

We must come together as incels and create the incel nuke and deliver justice to the nonbelievers

:reeeeee::feelsree:

Obligatory in minecraft

We must come together as incels and create the incel nuke and deliver justice to the nonbelievers

:reeeeee::feelsree:

Obligatory in minecraft
“Wall Street Journal, this just in! Incels are coming together to MAKE A NUKE!”

This 12 year old made a small fusion reactor in his home.

It would be impossible to scale that up into a bomb though. Making a dirty fission bomb is probably a more realistic goal. Only problem is collecting or refining renough radioactive material.

Ted was completely anti-technology, I am not. I do like the idea of living in a remote cabin, off the grid though.
If you have internet, you are not off the grid.

If you have internet, you are not off the grid.
I know. But you can live off the electricity grid, and you can live in an isolated way far from people and rarely interact with anyone irl. That would probably be enough for me.

I know. But you can live off the electricity grid, and you can live in an isolated way far from people and rarely interact with anyone irl. That would probably be enough for me.
Same, that sounds good to me.

“Wall Street Journal, this just in! Incels are coming together to MAKE A NUKE!”
That’s what the minecraft is for :feelsthink:
This 12 year old made a small fusion reactor in his home.

It would be impossible to scale that up into a bomb though. Making a dirty fission bomb is probably a more realistic goal. Only problem is collecting or refining renough radioactive material.
I’m sure we can buy some off sandcels IN MINECRAFT

Mfw I see normoid hordes
Lord of The Rings   Battle of Helms D 1

Scam economy is our future.

i do not supprt it one bit, i might weigh it down by getting welfare :feelsthink: