Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is no "outside"

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's a mental construct created by deranged normies, who ironically interact with the world less often than me, a schizoid basement-dweller. The concept of some idyllic "outside" inhabited by some friendly Luddites, who haven't heard of technology and just wander outside aimlessly, waiting to befriend an incel, is utterly ridiculous, but this is literally what many normies believe.

No, I can't go outside, there is no outside, you lunatic. If you lived for at least a second outside your head or knew at least one person, you'd know that everyone and their grandmas spends all the time on social media. The people, who you'll potentially meet outside, are exactly the same people, who write you death threats on social media, because you dared to show your face. Oh, but normans don't have to deal with that.

When you tell people to "just go outside", you basically set them up for unicorn hunting. "Surely there are people, who aren't socialized like the rest of us"! Yeah, of course, the few religious fanatics and maybe absurdly influential people aware of the brainwashing effects of the internet, but they won't fucking just befriend a random incel, who's read an advice online.

It's a mental construct created by deranged normies, who ironically interact with the world less often than me, a schizoid basement-dweller. The concept of some idyllic "outside" inhabited by some friendly Luddites, who haven't heard of technology and just wander outside aimlessly, waiting to befriend an incel, is utterly ridiculous, but this is literally what many normies believe.

No, I can't go outside, there is no outside, you lunatic. If you lived for at least a second outside your head or knew at least one person, you'd know that everyone and their grandmas spends all the time on social media. The people, who you'll potentially meet outside, are exactly the same people, who write you death threats on social media, because you dared to show your face. Oh, but normans don't have to deal with that.

When you tell people to "just go outside", you basically set them up for unicorn hunting. "Surely there are people, who aren't socialized like the rest of us"! Yeah, of course, the few religious fanatics and maybe absurdly influential people aware of the brainwashing effects of the internet, but they won't fucking just befriend a random incel, who's read an advice online.
I disagree, as i literally live outdoors.

indeed it seems what these normalfags mean by "go outside" these days, is actually "build your accurate social media profile with real name and photos and evidence of low social status, and link that to your dating app profiles" because there is fuck all going on outside, now more than ever

I'm outside right now. In my backyard so the police don't fine me

strong 1 millionth post

the herr derr jeeeeez gooooooo ooootside bro you meet people bro
IS UTTER UTTER HORSESHIT OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE

WHAT JEEEEZZZZZ GOOO OOOTSIDE
aaaaaaand meet the same normans that swarm online with single digit iqs, with the same banter, the same lookism standards the same interests that are as broad as a grain of sand.

ITS LITERALLY JEEEEEZ GO OOOOTSIDE aaaaaaand meet the same person over and over again that has been cast from the same lookism based template who's whole world revolves around pictures of objects or people next to them, how aesthetic they are with no inclination or interest in the mechanism or workings of the object or person they interact with.
consume the interaction create a photo for social media, then move on as if consuming a commodity to the next "outdoors meeting" to repeat the same line of code all over again with LITERALLY NO CHANGE TO THE PARADIGM THE NEXT DAY

YOU HAVE TO BE LITERALLY ON A RETARD LEVEL TO GO OUTSIDE FOR THIS SOLE PURPOSE, its utter consumption and the only production is a social media "story" or "video" or "photo" to try and mogg other people's lives, all of this effort moving around consuming fuel energy food to just produce this snapshot for their social media profile to boost status. Its beyond a retard level and has such a self interested gluttonous insipid hollow angle ITS JUST NOT WORTH DOING

Walking alone outside is good ngl. Also one should get s9me sunlight

High IQ observation

It's a mental construct created by deranged normies, who ironically interact with the world less often than me, a schizoid basement-dweller. The concept of some idyllic "outside" inhabited by some friendly Luddites, who haven't heard of technology and just wander outside aimlessly, waiting to befriend an incel, is utterly ridiculous, but this is literally what many normies believe
Based as fuck!

YOU HAVE TO BE LITERALLY ON A RETARD LEVEL TO GO OUTSIDE FOR THIS SOLE PURPOSE, its utter consumption and the only production is a social media "story" or "video" or "photo" to try and mogg other people's lives, all of this effort moving around consuming fuel energy food to just produce this snapshot for their social media profile to boost status. Its beyond a retard level and has such a self interested gluttonous insipid hollow angle ITS JUST NOT WORTH DOING
I agree with this too fucking much that’s why I don’t use bs social media ,high iq as fuck

''Just get outside so you can get exposed to the same people that octranized and abused you bro!!!'' :soy: :bluepill: